Chapter 42: Hand came forward

A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy

****

The next evening Allison was standing in cloakroom with frown on her face. while feeling confused and helpless to choose a dress for the dinner they are going to attend .

In the afternoon Mr blake told her that today, in the evening they are going to have dinner with his maternal uncle and aunt.

This is the first time she is meeting his family member. She is very nervous. Till today she has not met his any family member.

Although she has met his friends and attended gathering as his wife but meeting his family member is something is very different from all of this, that makes her very nervous.

She felt very helpless looking at the closet filled with disgner clothes but she can't find a suitable and appropriate dress for herself. Shuffling here and there in the closet. Looking at various dress. She couldn't find one dress for tonight.

There is not suitable that is not suitable.

Thought came in her mind.

After a while she choose few dresses with great effort and put in front of her and look in mirror but she was not very satisfied with any of them. her eyebrows frown and her lips pouted showing her dissatisfaction. She was about to cry without tears.

Mr blake came and saw her expression like she was about to cry. He raised his eyes and glance around. looking at the shatter dresses in front of her. Understanding the situation. Light smile flash in his eyes. he walk towards her

"What's wrong?" He asked in faint voice.

She jump in surprise and turn around saw Mr blake standing and leaning against the door with his arm folded on his chest. looking at her.

Seeing him she doesn't know when he came. Her face turn pink in embarrassment. She lower her head to avoid his gaze.

"I was selecting a dress for evening" she said in low voice and her voice turn lower as she continued "but I can't choose"

He glance at the dresses she has choosen and turn his head to look at the closet filled with clothes. He walk forward extended his hand at took out a dress from it.

"This will suit you" he gave her the dress.

She saw the dress he selected which is very suitable to meet elder the dress is of light colour with lace pattern not revealing or gaudy but not out of fashion.

it look very elegant and classy and she liked it very much but she was surprised that she didn't see such a pretty dress in the closet just now when she was selecting.

Mr blake saw her eyes lit up .she took the dress. "I liked it very much" she said her eyes shines.

She went to change her dress. when she came back she didn't see the figure of Mr blake in the cloakroom. And turn to zip up her half dress zip.

But her hand were not reaching the zipper. Suddenly a hand came out of no where and zip up the chain of her dress.

Allison raised her head look up saw Mr blake helping her she felt a little embarassed.
"Thank you" she said softly feeling a little shy and embarrassed.

"Um" suddenly his phone ranged and he left the room.

Looking at the time.she hurriedly went to get ready .applying light makeup with pink lipstick.

While choosing jewellery she saw she was confused looking at the box filled with the jewellery. She wants to choose something light and elegant.

after a while she finally choose a diamond studded earing and diamond bracelet and a wedding ring on her ring finger. The jewellery worth hundreds of millions but look very simple and elegant not over the top. Looking very classy and with her temprament she was looking perfect.

leaving her long smooth and shiny hair down, it flow on her shoulder naturally, She is Looking very glamorous.

She was just done and looking at herself in the mirror "Click

****

My new story

Their Slave

In the luxurious room a muscular man wearing dark suit was sitting on the couch. His leg was one on another in very confident position.
The man's broad shoulders, outlining his tough facial features.

A man with such outstanding looks and a strong stable aura would shine wherever he was, to the point where he was impossible to ignore.

He picked a cigarette and put in his lips and took the lighter, their was a click sound in the silent room, lighting up the cigarette.

The cigarette was lit. White smoke rising up from the corner of his lips.

He slowly lazily turn his intense gaze forward.

In front of him was standing a beautiful petite looking girl. Her skin was too fair and slender neck, her prominent collarbone were all completely exposed. Her face was filled with fear, her hands were trembling.

She was standing naked her dress was pooled around her feet.

To stop her hands from trembling she clutches it tightly.

The heavy white smoke blurred his cold and sharp face, yet she still felt a strong and heavy pressure closing in on her, causing her to panic.

Suddenly in the silent room His thick and deep voice that was slightly hoarse sounded,
"Kneel"
As he ordered.

Suddenly in the silent room His thick and deep voice that was slightly hoarse sounded, "Kneel"As he ordered

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Billionaire's wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें