Chapter 43: Ready

The jewellery worth hundreds of millions but look very simple and elegant not over the top. Looking very classy and with her temprament she was looking perfect.

leaving her long smooth and shiny hair down, it flow on her shoulder naturally, She is Looking very glamorous.

She was just done and looking at herself in the mirror "Click" the door of the bedroom open. she look up in the mirror and saw Mr blake enter the room.

He has already changed his clothes and wearing his most 'favourite' black suit with black shirt underneath it. looking very handsome with his sharp eyes and handsome feature.

He has a very strong dangerous aura around him. His eyes look so sharp. Looking at him, She was is daze for a moment.

Allison gaze follow him from the moment he entered the room.

When he entered the room he saw Allison standing in front of the mirror wearing the dress he selected. A look of satisfaction flash in his eyes.

The dress suited her very well. Looking at her complimenting her temprament very well. And looks good on her body.Looking very elegant and graceful.

He walk to her in long strides his eyes were deep and asked her in a faint voice "ready?"

Listening to the question she came back to her sence. "Just a moment I will wear heels" she hurriedly went to the cloakroom, finally Wearing heels and carried her coat and came back.

"I m ready" she said.

She nervous glance at Mr.blake and ask softly, "Am I looking okay? Is it alright?"

Mr blake raised his head and glance at her.

"Hmm Good" Mr.blake said in his deep voice. Looking at Allison his eyes soften a little.

"Lets go" His voice. He walk towards the door Allison follow behind him looking at the figure following him in heels, Mr blake stopped his pace.

When she reached him he placed his hand around her small waist took her in his arm and pull her towards him and continue walking.

.

When they walk out of the villa cold sea breeze hit her face. she shiver a little in his arm. looking at her trembling figure Mr blake pull her towards him and his hand tighten around her.

He lead her towards the waiting helicopter in front of the villa. The voice of sea wave can be heard. The lamps on the island has be lighted and golden light glowing from it.

The guards are at the position. The guards can be seen standing at every corner of the island and below the lamps on the island.

It's the night time so it's very dark around the island the only light on the island is through the lamps.

They reached to the helicopter and he helped her up. The helicopter started and they flew out of the island.its very cold at night.

As it is cold at night weather is not suitable to take austin with them, they left him on the island.

After fifteen minutes or so the helicopter flew to the city. After a while of flying it reached the place of vast land with tress like a deep forest and reached a clearing place in the middle of it and landed on the helipad of the mansion.

Stepping down from the helicopter Allison saw a rows of cars in front.

Mr blake lead her to the cars. As the car drove them to the mansion.stepping out of the car Allison look around and find the style of this mansion is very different from the previous one's she has seen.

The aura and the decor is very ancient and historical type just as she has walked into a drama of ancient times.

She was looking around Mr blake walk to the mansion.

There are people waiting for them and they bow "welcome Mr and Mrs blake" the one in front said.

They lead them in respectfully.

Allison walk next to Mr.blake sometimes glancing around but properly manintaing her elegant posture. Her soft temprament look in contrast with Mr.blake cold one.
But when they walk together they look perfect with each other.

When they walk in the living room of the mansion.

****

A/N:

Read my new Dark romance story Their Slave.

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy