-14- [E]

New CHAPTERS y'all

How are we feeling today?

I feel good as hell when I wrote this so hopefully you're too

Without further ado, enjoy this part <3

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

After two days of resting I finally back at school and my friends being embarrassingly my friends greeted me hysterically. I can see people walking by eyeing me and my friends craziness. My eyes met with Carlos blue eyes and he gives me a sweet smile before asking me about my condition right now. He's such a sweet guy but my mind just is on certain curly haired guy.

Speaking of certain curly haired guy, I see him on the school gates along with his friends talking and pushing each other around but when I passed him. He gives me a grin and winked at me. I was flustered because of that, I don't why but I'm turning into this easy to blush and be flustered guy because of him.

He texted me earlier this morning if I want to go with him but I was getting a ride from Rosé so I declined his offer, Carlos also was offering me ride but I too rejected him.

We all pile up into biology class and seat on the usual spots in the middle of the class. I feel my phone buzzing and I grab to see a message from Rafael. I'm trying to stifle the smile when I open the message.

Stinks 😒❤️

Hey cutieee see u all good now ;)

You're better right?? If no tell me
aight?

I chuckled lightly at his cuteness. Since the day he confessed to me, he becomes so cute in the text and I'm not mad at all. I see Carlos eyeing me when I chuckled and I raised my eyebrows, "is there something wrong?", I asked him.

He shook his head. "Oh no just noticed you seem like you're so happy this morning..", he trailed off and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course I was sick, blonde guy..", I teased him and he groans.

"I told you not to call me blonde guy, ever!", I just smirk at that.

"Alright, blind guy!", He huffed and going back to his phone. I start typing my answer to Rafael.

Geez calm down I'm fine father 🙄

Moments later I see him typing his answer. I decided to peep him from my seat and he's trying to keep his infamous poker face while typing on his phone but I see him smile for a second before masking it away when his friends started asking him questions.

Oh I'm your papi, barbie ;)

I rolled my eyes at that and soon the class's starting, Mrs. Prenston open up the discussion about biotechnology.

~~~

At first break Rafael told me to meet him at our usual meeting spot before after school, in the janitor bathroom. Upon entering the door I see Rafael leaning against the wall directly across me, he immediately smirks as I close the door behind me he pulls me into a sweet kiss.

We make out until we both need to take a breath and stare at each other's eyes for a second.

"Damn was missing that lips of yours, barbie.", He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes before chuckling at his straight forwardness.

"Oh really? You missed me that bad, Stinky?", I teased him and he groans as he peck me on the lips.

"Told you I don't like that 'pet name', I prefer papi or hot stuff to be honest.", He said and I laugh at that. Like hell would I call him papi.

"You're too full of yourself.. you're not even the hottest person on this school...", I trailed off and instantly I see his turn darker.

"What do you mean? Who's hotter than me hmm?", He pressed as he spun me around and pin me against the wall. I gulped a little but my evil mind decided to tease him a little bit more just to see him getting all rilled up for nothing.

I shrug my shoulders, "mhmm I think Carlos hotter, oh your friends Luka too, I like blonde so much!", Lies I like black haired guy but I didn't say it out loud though.

He snorted dryly at my words. "Yeah, yeah whatever that blonde guy is nothing compared to me!", He then starts to kiss me with so much force and lust and I can't lie I love when Rafael being all cute to me but I also love the dominant and passionate Rafael. He then starts kissing my neck and at the same time his hands travelled and rest on the globe of my ass before squeezing me causing me to gasp.

"Tell me did that blonde guy make you feel the way I did with you?!", He whispered huskily to me, I hold back the moan that otherwise would I let out after he said that.

"I-I mean he could probably do that!", I try to regain my voice and my evil plan of making him even more jealous. "He's Italian after all and Italian known be a freak in bed, you know..", and I immediately regret saying that cause he suddenly pick me up and put me on bathroom sink

Oh shit!

~~~

He laugh when he sees his cum is all over my chin.

"Shit sorry I made quite a mess.", He cheekily said. I rolled my eyes at him too tired to even say anything. We stayed like that for another minute or so then he grabs some tissues and clean me off our cum that's sitting on my stomach and chest. I get up but my legs too wobbly to even stand by myself but before I could fall he catches me on his arms. "Careful there.", He said to me.

He then pick up sweatpants and underwear while still holding on to him I put it all back on me and I told him I can walk by myself now. Although I can feel my legs a bit wobbly when I try to walk out the door, I look around and see no one. I breath out in relief, I told Rafael no one's around and he walks up behind me. He insisted to drive me home and I let him do that since my ass can't sit on the harsh bus seat.

We soon arrived at the parking lot and it's mostly empty aside from few car and his red mustang. He drives me back to Rosé apartment, I tell him the direction and he drove us there. It doesn't take too long to get there especially in Rafael driving style which is going fast at every chance he gets.

"Um do you want to come over?", I asked unsure what to say as we parked on the side curbs, he puts his shoulder on the armrest then smirk at me.

"Why? D'you want another round?", He asked giving me evil look, I hit him on the shoulder and huffed.

"No dumbass!", I said while gritting my teeth. "Maybe we could um... cuddle and eat?", I trailed off, I'm so bad at this thing.

He smiles, "Bet I'm down, cutie!", He said sweetly and I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"Whatever, c'mon!", I muttered as we make our way to the apartment.

~~~

Awww my babies are cuteeeee together y'all...

If you like this part a vote would be more than appreciated

Also we got 350 reads in a week!! That's a lot so thank you 💓