-17-

New chapter for you guys <3

Hope you feeling well today

Enjoy~~~

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

We were sitting in silence as he drives me to the bakery, I don't want to say anything to him I'll just let him talk whatever he wants to talk about. I stare out of the window noticing that it's now slightly rain, I really don't like rain to be honest. It makes nauseous and also sad whenever there's rain, like all I want is to just listen to some sad song then cry when it's raining.

"So.. why are you avoiding me?", Rafael's voice snapping me out my thoughts. I remain silent for some moments then to find my voice to speak up.

"I'm not avoiding you..", I lied but he doesn't seem to buy it when he laugh dryly at that.

"Oh yeah? You were clearly avoiding me, barbie!", He retorted back. "I sent you texts and you didn't answer.", He continues. "You also was trying to get away from me as possible at drama meeting!"

I decided that I had enough of his talking and snapped my head at his direction, "Huh?! And somehow that's my fault? You're the cause of this shit!", I screamed at him in frustration. "I heard from the girls you were going on a date with that girl! I thought we were something!", I'm letting it all out, I'm tired of being played by him. "I feel so fucking stupid of myself! Why would I fall for the person that annoyed me the most?!", I sob quietly.

I see him pullover on the side of the road and come to hug me from his position. I keep sobbing and sobbing but I don't have the energy to push him or curse him even further. I'm just fucking tired of feeling stupid of myself. I'm just so fucking tired of my life!

"I'm sorry bae...", I hear him whispered to me while caressing my hair in process. We remain in this position for sometimes I'm sure my tear's are ruining his expensive shirt but I don't care at all. I decided to pull off from the hug and wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt.

"I told you that I had to go with her, when I visited your apartment the day before I went with her..", he told me and I frown at that. I don't remember him saying anything about it. ".. it was when we watch The Notebook, bae. You were on my lap cuddling me and I told you about it. I only went out with her because she told me she'll stop bothering me if I take her out somewhere and so I did. I don't want anything to do with her bae!", He continues. He looks like he's telling the truth by the looks in his eyes.

Now that I think about it, I faintly remember the memory from last Saturday when he came over and we watch movies on the couch.

"You look so cute bae!", He whispered to me half asleep he then poke my cheeks with his pointy finger and I groan.

"Stop doing that!", I growled sleepily. I feel vibration from his body as he chuckles softly at my reaction. His body feels so warm and nice everytime we cuddle like this I just feel safe and I could sleep so fast too. I can't believe I'm admitting that Rafael Sandoval is a good cuddlers for me.

'The person that annoys me the most since elementary school. Rafael Sandoval, the school biggest jerk, cuddling me, ha!' I thought getting more sleepy as second passed by.

"..bae you listening to me?", He suddenly asked.

"Huh?", I tiredly mumble asking him, I'm too sleepy to pay attention to him and what he's saying.

"I'm saying that Camila told me she'd leave me alone...", I'm too sleepy to listen to the rest of his words as i cuddle even further to his body. "... So will you let me go with her just for one day?", I heard him ask me.

"Huh? Go for it, it's just one day no biggie!", I hear myself slurring the words then all I can feel is silence afterwards.

He did asked me and I did give him permission sort of but I was sleepy. Wait so all along I was mad at him going out with her when I basically tell him to go with her?

Fuck what is this clownery?

"You okay bae?", We still not moving from the side of the road as he look intensely at my eyes and I nodded.

"I- I don't remember anything!", I tried to lie to him, there's no way I'm gonna admin out loud that I remember him asking my permission then for me being mad at him afterwards.

He frowns at that, "you sure bae?", I nodded. "Wow I'm sorry maybe you were asleep when I told you about it..", he looks guilty now and might I say he looks cute whenever he's feeling guilty of himself. Like the time when he tries to make me peanut butter and jelly sandwich even though I'm allergic to peanuts. He apologize to me over and over again that day and he looks so guilty that day.

"Yeah whatever!", I said trying to hide away the small smile that's forming at the sight in front of me, that's him.

"Fuck what should I do to make you forgive me?" He asked with his beautiful brown eyes. I  thought to myself for a second before giving him a smirk, I decided to play around with him.

"Well for starter you should drive to work! I'm already ten minutes late now!", I said sternly and he nodded.

"Oh shii, my bad!", He pulls out of the side roads and start driving us again. "What about now? Do you forgive me?", He asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, there's a punishment for you!", I said with a smirk and he looks at me skeptically raising his eyebrows.

"Aww bae, punishment really?", He whined. "What is it?", He asks and I chuckled lightly at that but I didn't answer him just yet. Soon we make it into the front of the bakery and I release my seatbelt and give him a smirk before leaning in to his ear.

"We can't have sex for one week!", I whispered with an evil smirk and his eyes widened at that and his mouth gape open.

"Bae! Isn't that too much of punishment?", He pleaded at me but I laugh evilly at that and ignore his plead. This is gonna be fun!

"Nope! Alright bye! Also pick me up at 8!", I said then slam his car door before making my way into the bakery. I apologize to Rosé and Marty for making them waiting for me for being late. They told me it's fine and I hear Marty excuse herself out the bakery going home afterwards.

This week is gonna be interesting for sure!

~~~

Alcrais being a girlboss 😌

What do you think of this chapter? Let me know your opinion down below

Also don't forget to give it a vote if you enjoy it.

Till next parttt