FOUR

gayness, Jimmy being a good leader, sassy Jimmy because we stan (also small mention of blood)
(I put Wilbur in this because Scott needs a bestie uwu)

also it's been like three months since the previous chapter(in the story-)

Jimmy, who had been crowned the Kind of the Cod Empire not too long ago, was walking through the swampy streets of his kingdom. How did he become king? Well, a while after the red vines appeared, his mother passed. He had no siblings, or father, so naturally eh became the king. Needless to say, he was a good king-according to the cod people, that is. Suddenly, he heard a child crying. He followed the noise to see two cod children next to a red vine, one was bleeding a little. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked in a quiet voice. "I-I'm sorry, we-we were just playing, milord!" the girl whimpered, holding her brother who's head was bleeding. "Please, call me Jimmy sweetie, and you're not in trouble." he looked over the boy, it was just a few scratched. "How did he get hurt?" "The-the thing-" she gestured to the vine. "-came up under him wh-while we were playing," she sniffled. "Okay, what are your name?" "I am Ciana and h-he's Beni." "Okay, where do you live?" she pointed to a house not too far away. He picked them and started walking. "We'll get you too back to your parents, okay?" the girl smiled, wiping away her tears. "Thank you, Jimmy!" "No problem," He knocked on the door and out came an old cod woman. He explained to her what happened, she gently scolded the two and patched the boy up. "Thank you, Jimmy, for your help." "It's not a problem, ma'am," he kindly kissed her cheeck before being greeted by an old farmer, his name was Benvolio. "King Jimmy!" "Benvolio, is something wrong?" "More of the red vines have appeared! Some of the walls have been broken and a crop farm has been damaged." "Hm,," Jimmy sighed, he knew what he needed to do. "Alright. Get a crew to start repairs, just avoid those things. I need to make a trip." he adjusted the straps of his elyta with a snap before flying off to a place he hadn't been to in months; Rivendell.

.....

"Scott, the corruption and red vines have gotten worse." Wilbur said, sitting at the table while Scott paced around, his ears twitched nervously. "I know, but I don't know what to do." "We could get Gem's help?" "She's not on the best terms with me." "Why?" "I may have stolen a few magic books, just for some research." "Scott." a different voice spoke, one that made Scott's footsteps halt as he turned around. "oh. It's you." "Smajor." "Do you need something?" he quirked an eyebrow, his face stone cold. "Your help." "Hm. Not interested-" "It's about the corruptiuon and the red vines. They've infiltrated my kingdom-" "Your kingdom? Last I checked you were just a prince." "My mother passed. I am th eking now, alright?" Jimmy's sharp tone shocked Scott, but he kept his face neutral. "Well, I don't know-" "Liar. I can read you like a book." Scott stared for a minute. Fuck. Time to improvise. "You can read?" he smirked. "Of course I can read, you donut!" Jimmy scoffed. Scott chuckled, then his face became neutral again. "As I said, I don't know about the vines." "Like I said, you're a liar, Scott. I know you know about it," Scott was silent for a little bit, fighting himself internally. "Fine. Take a seat, Codfather." they sat down silently as Wilbur arranged some books. "Xornoth, the brother os Scott Major." it sounded like a child's tale, but his face was full of seriousness and- and sadness? Sorrow? "As the name suggests, Xornoth was my brother. As heirs to the throne, we had to learn magic to heal and help the kingdom. Now, Xornoth wanted to test the limits of magic, and if there was a limit, he tried to beat it. I think you can tell where that ended up. If you can't, he was corrupted and became a demon." "That's,, a lot." "I don't know anything about the vines." Wilbur punched his arm. "What?" "Don't lie to him, Scott. Tell him more." the elf scoffed. "Xornoth uses those tentacles to spy on these other kingdoms, and he seems to have allied with Joey and Sausage. Joey's now his little jungle sugar daddy," he gagged. The last bit made Jimmy's nose scrunch up. "Is that what you wanted to hear?" "Do you know how to get rid of them?" "No," "So we're doomed?" Jimmy sighed. "Hope not." Scott started to walk off when Wilbur grabbed his arm. "We most certainly are not doomed. You two are soon-to-be-engaged, so you'd better start acting like it. The citizens of bith Rivendell and the Cod Empire are feeling for their lives, and it would do much more good to give them a sense of stability between their rulers. A sort of reassurance if you're following me." Scott stared down at Wilbur's hand, it was a pretty strong grip. "Unfortunately, I can't argue with that logic." he sighed as he sat back down. Jimmy put a smile on his face, he suddenly decided he would maie it his current mission to make Scott as miserable as he could. Kill him with kindness, one would say. "Unfortunately? Oh come now, Scott, spending time with me isn't that bad. I'm sure you'll love it, especially since you'll be attending a banquet for my citizens. They'd love to meet my furture husband! Imagine how safe they'll feel, knowing their under the protection of someone so wise and so handome-" "Seriously? Wilbur, do I have to?" Scott glared at Jimmy. "You certainly do. I will be back after I find some books on the corruption. I expect you too to try and act like a couple." with that, he shut the door with a loud clunk.
The two stared at each other. "How am I supposed to act like I love you?" the elf scoffed, Jimmy saddened a bit. "Act like you love me, obviously. Might be a little hard for someone like you." "I suppose that means I have to learn how to make you seem like you love me," "Oh, I think I can handle that by myself, thanks." said the Codfather bitterly, though he watched as Scott stood up, stalking around the table toward him, locking gazes. He was like a lion stalking it's prey.  Jimmy pushed his chair back and stood, meeting Scott at eye level. "What are you doing, Scott?" "Pretending," he replied and stepped closer, jimmy took a step backward, and another step, and another step until his back hit the wall. "You don't very in love, now do you?" Jimmy mocked, something in Scott's eye revealed itself, something passionate and fiery. He grabbed Jimmy's hanging hands and pinned them above his head. "Wow, take me out to dinner first," Jimmy chuckled a little, attempting to hide how very flustered he was. "If I'd known you would have enjoyed being pinned to a wall, I would have done so sooner," the cyanette replied, unfazed as he leaned closer to Jimmy, his heart beat growing rapidly. Suddenly, Scott pushed his lips against Jimmy's, dropping his hands to his waist. Jimmy deepened the kiss by kissing him back, tangling his hands in Scott's previously well made hair. Scott pulled Jimmy closer against his body, refusing to break the kiss. Suddenly, a voice. "Wow. And I thought you guys had to pretend." Wilbur had a hug grin on his face, books tucked under his arm. Scott pulled away, panting quietly. Jimmy put his hand to his mouth, trying to grasp what just happened. The cyanette fixed his hair and wiped at his mouth. "I'm a good actor, Wilbur." "No you're not," Wilbur laughed. "Go get yourself ready for Jimmy's feast. Jimmy, head back to your empire, we'll arrive later tonight, meet us on the outskirts." Wilbur ordered as Jimmy detatched himself from the wall and left, his face red. Scott raced up to his room, his face was heating up rapidly. What the hell was that?! What did I just do?!! He kissed me back, does he love me??! Scott tried to clear his head he fixed himself up, but it was nearly impossible as (goddamn I gotta stop-im so sorry if any children-i doubt it tho-are reading this00) Soon enough he was ready, now he just had to wait until he was ready to face jimmy again.
Jimmy stood in his room, adjusting his otfit-it was his usual green shirt over his green and white striped longsleeve shirt. His pants were stained with swmap water, but it didn't matter. he adorned the outfit with some of his mom's royal jewlery and clipped on his cape, copper cods rested on his shoulders as he adorned himself with the crown. He heimself, though he didn't seem like it, was far away in a land of bliss and love. Scott kissed him, he kissed back. It was passionate and heated, for once he felt like he had a connection with elf. Lively music from inside the palace told him that it was time to wait for Scott on the outskirts of the empire. He sighed and prepated himself for what Scott might have in store for him.

two chapters in one day :D

i'm so sorry for "all he could think about was Jimmy's flustered face and how sUbMiSsIvE he looked" <--that- idk what that was but i mean, it's scott so-
please dont get pissy at me for this, it's late and i'm gay

hope you enjoyed
.....
Word Count : 1618