Knives Out

Spoiler warning for major events in the 'Knives Out' movie!

Trigger warning for vomit and attempted murder in the 2nd and 3rd clips shown.

This next universe/movie is called 'Knives Out'. The clips you'll be viewing will feature Chris Evans as Ransom Drydale.

Steve shrunk down a bit. It was hard enough having to watch completely different versions of Bucky and Peter. Now, he's gonna have to watch himself.

He's the spoiled rich grandson of Harlan Thrombey and the black sheep of the family. To start off, we're gonna view the trailer of the movie.

The Thrombey house is shown before switching to the Thrombey family and giving a closeup of each person that's a suspect.

Elliot: I'm Detective Lieutenant Elliot. And this is Trooper Wagner. We just wanna ask a few questions.

Ransom is shown and he smirks.

Already, the heroes can tell that this man is nothing like the Steve Rogers they all know and love. Posture and clothing alone is enough to prove that point.

Steve shifted uncomfortably.

Elliot: Now, we understand the night of his demise... the family had gathered to celebrate your father's eighty-fifth birthday-

Marta walk over to and looks up at a picture of Harlan Thrombey. Harlan's shown seated with his family surrounding him and a cake being placed infront of him.

"Ooohhhh! A murder mystery! I love these kinda things!" Peter said while looking far too excited about a murder. The excitement on his face, however, was enough to make both Tony and Bucky smile at the boy.

Sam chuckled at Peter while Steve remained focused on the screen and looked a bit shocked and concerned. He seemed to be the only one worried about the fact that someone who looks exactly like him is a suspect in a murder.

Elliot: How was it?

Elliot reaches into his front jacket pocket. Blanc is sitting on a chair by the piano.

Linda: Pre my dad's death? It was great.

Bucky snorted at that.

Blanc reaches over and plays a note on the piano. Elliot and Wagner look back at him. Blanc fiddles with his cigarette and smiles.

"Wha... what was the point of that?" Tony looked a little bit dumbfounded.

Nat, Clint and Bucky all smirked. "It could be a number of things. Intimidation, boredom, or a signal to do something are all things that come to mind." Bucky responded. "I'm guessing it's the latter of the three, but who knows?"

"Right..." Tony says. He was trying not to focus on the fact that it was Bucky talking to him. He was still having trouble with the fact that Bucky killed his parents.