Chapter Thirty

Kai kissed the back of Roan's neck, he pulled down the blanket, revealing the blonde's naked upper body, the two were only in their underwear. A soft moan escaped Roan's mouth as his best friend, no, boyfriend kissed his shoulder and upper back, a rather sensitive area for Roan.

Kai wrapped his arm around Roan's waist, rubbing his abs as he slid closer to him. Roan's eyes were shut as he turned to face Kai, smiling as he opened his eyes, wanting the first thing he saw in the morning to be Kai's face. Roan leant forward to connect his lips to Kai's, a soft kiss to wish him goodmorning.

"Why don't you have morning breath?" Roan asked. Kai grinned as he slid his hand underneath his pillow to take out a small dental mouth spray.

"Ta da." Kai said, making Roan laugh as he closed his eyes again, still feeling sleepy.

"Sneaky." Roan muttered as he wrapped his arms around Kai, pulling the boy super close and nestling his face in the brunette's neck.

"Your hair is in my face." Kai said.

Roan responded by shaking his head, causing Kai to laugh because of the ticklish feeling. Once his laughter died down, Kai slid his hand down to the waistband of Roan's briefs, just as he was about to pull them off, Roan spoke up.

"Kai, don't." Roan said as he shifted slightly, creating space between the two boys. Kai frowned in confusion as he removed his hand.

"Is.. Is everything okay? Did I do something?" Kai asked, he was both puzzled and concerned.

"You didn't do anything, it's not you," Roan sighed as he sat up straight, "It's me."

"Okay. You're scaring me," Kai said as he sat up as well, looking at Roan who was looking at his lap, "Talk to me. We don't need to have sex or anything but.. We didn't last night either so if there's something that I did—"

"It's not you, Kai," Roan repeated, "I, uh, I want to get tested before we have sex."

"Oh," Kai was slightly taken aback, "Is there any reason to be worried?"

"Remember a couple weeks back when I went out with some of my classmates from economics?" Roan asked and Kai nodded, "And I came back the next morning?"

"You hooked up with someone." Kai stated, as he already knew.

"Yeah," Roan sighed, "I hate to be giving you details but.. We did a few rounds and one of them was, well, unprotected."

"Oh."

"It was really fucking stupid of me and being drunk is not an excuse at all, I know, but yeah," Roan ran a hand through his hair, "For all I know everything's okay but my moms have been warning me against all this since I got the sex talk and I've always been careful but I slipped this one time and—"

"Roan—"

"—I just want to get tested and be sure that I'm negative so that there's nothing to worry about and then we can continue fucking like bunnies like there's nothing I would like more—"

"Roan, shut up," Kai interrupted, "You're rambling."

"Sorry." Roan muttered.

"It's okay," Kai said, "The whole thing. It's okay. You made a mistake, but atleast you're taking responsibility now instead of ignoring it and pretending that it's no big deal."

"You don't just have to say that to make me feel better."

"I'm not," Kai replied, "I'm just stating facts here. When are you planning to go to the clinic?"

"Today after classes." Roan answered.

"Cool. I'll come with you," Before Roan could say anything, Kai continued, "It's good to get tested regularly even if nothing happened in particular to give you a scare. So, I might as well just get it done too."