Chapter Thirty Two

Roan took a sip of his coke as he sat on the couch with Kingsley. Kingsley looked around the apartment keenly, as if observing the place. His eyes then fell on Roan, who raised a questioning brow.

"I like your apartment." Kingsley finally said. It was his first time coming over to Roan and Kai's place.

"Right," Roan scoffed, "Says the guy living in a penthouse."

"I don't really like it there," Kingsley admitted, "It's too big."

"My boyfriend has the same complaint," Roan smirked, "Except he doesn't mean my apartment when he says so."

"Hilarious," Kingsley deadpanned before he realised what Roan said, "Wait. Boyfriend? Already? Didn't you break up with that blonde girl like a month ago?"

"I did." Roan replied with a nod.

"Is he cute?" Kingsley asked.

"The cutest." Roan answered, a sly grin on his face.

"Will he come tonight?"

"Yep. Infact he's on his way here right now." Roan stated.

"Will Kai be coming too?" Kingsley asked, and Roan nodded, "Cool. So we goin' to a club after that?"

"With a few of my classmates, yeah." Roan said.

Kingsley had texted Roan, asking him to hang out, but Roan told him he already had plans with some other people. So Kingsley being Kingsley, showed up at Roan and Kai's apartment and invited himself. They were currently waiting for Kai to get back from his part time job at a bookstore.

Kingsley was pre-gaming and drinking beer before heading to the club, whereas Roan was just drinking coke as he was the designated driver. They were drinking in silence when Roan heard the sound of keys. And soon enough, Kai walked in.

"Oh, hey Kingsley," Kai greeted the dark haired boy that just raised his drink in response, Kai walked over to the couch, bending down to give Roan a peck on his lips, "Hi sweetie. I'll just take a quick shower and change and then we can head out."

"Sure, honey." Roan replied with a smile as he watched Kai go into their room. He looked at Kingsley, who was watching them in shock.

"Wait.. What about your boyfriend?" Kingsley's eyes widened when Roan smirked at him, giving him the answer, "You and Kai are together?"

"Hm." Roan hummed.

"Fucking finally! I was starting to believe you both are truly blind and dumb as fuck." Kingsley sighed in relief as he slouched back on the couch.

"All's well that ends well to end up with him." Roan shrugged, and Kingsley looked at him in confusion.

"The fuck?"

"Your puny brain won't get it, nevermind." Roan replied.

A few minutes later, Kai came out of the room. He was wearing a black button shirt, compared to the baby pink shirt that Roan was wearing. Both of them were wearing black jeans, but Kai had a pair of sneakers on whereas Roan wore combat boots.

Roan shamelessly checked out his boyfriend, who simply rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to ask Betty to teach me how to braid hair." Roan said with a nod.

"If you touch my hair then I'll chop off your hands." Kai warned.

"As if," Roan scoffed, "You'll miss the things I do with my hands way too much."

"Not enough to let you mess with my hair! It has taken me so long to grow them out." Kai frowned.

"But I'll do it properly, I promise." Roan said.