Prologue

The angels and demons had each created their own race to separately have equal control over the earth. The demons had created the humans as a race that had both good and bad within their capabilities as do demons, they also have an inner nature that is very violent and savage. They were made to progress and invent and change, they are always changing things about themselves and finding new ways to express their feelings. The humans had also developed an affinity for controlling the spirits of the dead and reaching out to The Unformed Land, they could someone the dead and if they mastered the Elven language then they could eventually become a warlock. They had developed machines of war to use against each other because they didn’t dare fight the elves in a direct match, only their most powerful shamans and warlocks had the ability to fight an elf. In response the angels had created the Elves. As a more powerful race magically as the angels are compared to demons. Also a race that could not change a very uninventive race that would only harm things in self defense. There is not much to say about the elves except that they are eternal and unchanging. The angels created the elves simply to have a foothold on this world and that is why the treaty known as the Elven-Human Concordat, came to exist.. There were also shape-shifters on Glamoria and they were the original race, they were around even before the angels and demons decided Glamoria was theirs. The shifters had a language all their own and lived by their own laws, the clan laws. Elves and humans viewed the Nephalem as an abomination of nature but the shifters recognized the Nephalem as greatness. The Nephalem lived by no laws. It had taken over 6000 years after the treaty for the original Nephalem to come into existence. After which a prophecy was written saying that someday a Nephalem would be born who would either end the world or bring the great peace depending on one girl who he would fall in love with.