9

"Mari! Wake up, sweetie, we're about to land." Penny shook Marinette awake.

Marinette groaned and sat up groggily. "We're home?" She asked quietly.

Penny smiles sadly at the girl. Realizing how her home in Paris wasn't home to her anymore. "We are."

Eventually the plane landed and Jagged rushed off the plane (something about Fang needing fresh air).

Marinette and Penny caught up to Jagged and got their bags. As they were walking close to the exit where their driver was, Marinette spotted someone waiting by the doors.

A smile replaced the tired look on her face as she realized who it was.

Her boyfriend. Damian had come to greet her. She couldn't be happier.

"Damian!!" Marinette ran to him and jumped in his arms, tears of joy in her eyes.

"Careful, Angel." Damian said as he put his hands close to her stomach.

"Sorry... I got a little excited." Marinette smiled sheepishly.

Damian smiled at her. "You're cute." He kissed her cheek and rested his forehead against hers as he looked at her stomach, his thumb rubbing against it.

Marinette blushed and then looked down at her stomach as well, her hands moving to cover Damian's.

"How are they?" Damian whispered.

Marinette smiled. "They're growing. Slowly but surely. Not that noticeable yet."

Damian looked her in the eyes. "And you?"

"So happy. I'm happy now... scared... but happy." Marinette kissed Damian lightly and then went back to look at her hardly noticeable baby bump.

Unbeknownst to them, Jagged and Penny made sure to take a lot of pictures of their little moment, knowing they'd want them latter.

Penny soon interrupted their moment. "Marinette, I assume you'll be riding with Damian. We'll be meeting you at the manor with your things. And then we can discuss some stuff with Bruce."

Marinette took in a shaky breath. "Okay... thanks so much."

"Of course, Nettie! Anything for you and the little rocker." Jagged ruffled her hair before giving her a two finger salute.

Damian offered her his arm, "Shall we?"

"Of course, Dove."

~

"Welcome back, Miss Marinette. Your bags are in yours and Damian's room. I have set up everything you would need in your room. I suggest getting some rest after this meeting. Do not be overwhelming yourself with work please." Alfred said once the two walked through the door.

"Thank you, Alfred!" Marinette smiled at the butler.

"I suggest you two head to the living room now for the family meeting."

"Thank you, Pennyworth." Damian nodded to the butler as he led Marinette to the living room.

When they entered everyone looked at them, more specifically Marinette, and smiled.

"Mare! You're back!" Dick smiled.

"Mari!!" Stephenie squealed.

Jason waved excitedly while Tim gave a small smile.

Cass smiled as well and signed a hello. Bruce nodded as a hello.

Marinette smiled at her second family. She's grateful that her baby will have such a loving (yet crazy) family.