CHAPTER 13: Audition

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 13:

Audition

Zhao Tong: "..."

Without demur, he grabbed an umbrella and got out of the car.

The rain outside was still pitter-pattering against the windows, obscuring the sight outside, leaving only the neon lights at the entrance of the hotel visible.

There was still a silence inside of the car. The driver occasionally looked out to check on the situation behind them. But he had only seen Zhao Tong getting into the van and hadn't come out for a long time.

After several cars had passed by and less and less people were by the hotel entrance, Xie Yan's phone suddenly buzzed.

This was Zhao Tong's message citing a bank account number and a price.

He moved his finger slightly and with a twinkle of a sound, the screen went black again.

Not long after, the passenger door was opened again. Zhao Tong got in with two cameras in hand while swearing, "Those two scums really know how to price things, a million for these two things! It's so easy for the paparazzi to earn money these days!"

As he said, he took a look at the photos inside of the camera, "They had unexpectedly chosen a pretty good angle, even the face was photographed. When I get back, I'll smash these two things into pieces!"

The more Zhao Tong said, the more angry he was. These few photos had actually cost a million! If he knew, he would've gone and become a reporter.

"By the way, we didn't even need to buy it. Even if they did expose it, it'll be fine as long as you guys clarify it. At most, there'll be a lot of gossip. As long as you guys don't admit it, then those fans wouldn't be able to stir up anything." Zhao Tong suddenly remembered. But if so, then Su Shen would be maliciously attacked.

"Give it to me." He suddenly reached out.

Zhao Tong hurriedly handed him the two cameras, thinking he was going to delete the photos, while remembering the ugly faces of the two money-grubbing reporters.

"You don't know but those two scums said they were only passing by in the beginning. Afterwards, I noticed a bag with the cameras and I said five hundred thousand. They had actually said no and insisted on five million. I was so angry that I almost hit them. After a long talk, I was finally able to cut the price by a half. Hua ge was right, you should stay away from those women in the future. If this happens for another couple of times, those people would even be able to buy a mansion!" After he said all this, Zhao Tong suddenly remembered something and his expression immediately changed, "Umm... this... should we tell Hua ge about it?"

Xie Yan looked up slightly, "What do you think?"

Zhao Tong immediately laughed a bit, "Nothing happened today!"

If Hua ge knew about this, he'd be dead!

...

After returning to the hotel, Su Shen immediately changed out of her slightly wet clothes and went to shower. After she came out of the bathroom, she received a message from Liu jie.

It turned out that the impact from Qu Wen was too much. That web drama that she had acted in with Qu Wen might not be able to broadcast as scheduled. It would have to wait until this matter has subsided. It might be half a year to a year? Who knows.

Su Shen's expectations for this drama weren't too big. If it was going to be delayed, then so be it. She really didn't want to have anything to do with Qu Wen.