chapter 55 Tame the devil ?

After taking the blessing of the elders all the family members settled down for dinner. 

    Ranvijay introduced his family to the vashisth who greeted them politely, the dadi appreciated the presence of the vashisht family at the wedding.

     Triloknath and veena got busy chatting with the old lady. All the dinner time arohi was looking at the faces of family members who were behaving normally with Ranvijay and his family. 

  Arohi was confused as she didn't know how her family showed up at the wedding, she wanted to know the reason for this mystery.

 The most surprising fact for her, was the attitude of veena vashisth as whenever she looked at her she passed her a smile and that was very unprecedented for her.

After the dinner was finished, Arohi requested won't that she wants to talk with her  Aditya bhai in private. Ronn understood her condition as he was also surprised to see her family so he ordered Rajiv to escort Aditya to the nearby room. Whereas shruti helped arohi to reach the room.

     After entering the room Arohi rushed to hug her bhai. She sobbed for some time in his arms as she only knew how much guilt she was feeling to betray Aditya.

   Aditya patted her back to calm her down.

'Why did you do this bachu? You didn't think about your life once before approving this?"

Arohi was shocked to hear these words.

 '    How did you know about this? "

  " That day when you left with ronn I was not at peace. I ordered my men to keep an eye on the hotel in which he is staying. After an hour they told me that one of the female guards left the hotel so I ordered my men to follow her and tell her location to me.

 Soon I got to know that she was in the local market, and when I reached the market to talk to her.

   When she spotted me she avoided me but I requested that I talk with her. She was hesitant. At first, she denied me but later she agreed and we got settled in the nearby cafe.

   Flashback to the cafe 

" Yeah, mr vashisht tell me what you want to talk about?"

     "I just want to know the truth 

"  Which truth I didn't get it ?"

"  Look, Arohi is more like a daughter to me. I was the one who took care of her all these years. So I know my bachu well she cannot fell in love and especially with that devil who is a criminal, murderer. My bachu loathes criminals…."

 Shruti Stood up and started walking towards the door.

" Wait, where are you going? I haven't finished my talks yet."

 "   Mr vashisth if you think that you will say ill words about my boss and I will listen to your ill thoughts about my boss then you are wrong. Trust me if  you wouldn't be di's brother I would have killed you till now."

  Aditya took aback listening to her hard tone, her eyes were red in anger and it was clear that she is capable of doing what she was stating.

"     Hmmm okay, I got it. I will not talk about your boss; please tell me the truth. you called my bachu di so please for her sake, tell me the truth. Then I will not disturb you."

    Shruti got settled in front of him, she thought about her tears, and her pain so she decided that the man sitting in front of her deserves to know the truth about the sacrifice that his sister has done for the vashisth family.