chapter 74 Her Roots

The next morning ronn woke up to a ringtone on his phone, they reached Mumbai late at night. Both were exhausted from the one day trip.

      Ronn picked up the call with sleepy eyes but listening to Zaid's panicked voice from another side he got alerted. He kept listening to zaid with a worried face.

   "Don't worry we are reaching there by tomorrow."

    He disconnected the call and then glanced at his wife who is sleeping peacefully, he kissed her forehead.
It's time to reveal the truth but only one thing was scaring him, what if arohi didn't believe his words? He is going to try his best to explain to her the truth and the rest will be her wish.

   After an hour when arohi woke up she found herself alone in the bedroom she thought ronn must be in the gym so she started with her morning routine.

When she reached for the closet for her clothes after having a relaxing shower she found some maids of the house who were packing luggage

   They wished arohi, in return, arohi gave a nod to them and leave the closet after changing into her daily wear clothes.

  Ronn was waiting for her at the breakfast table soon arohi joined him

   " Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes... we are going to Spain "

"Spain!"

  Arohi didn't ask much as she presumed it was one more business trip.

     It was afternoon when they left for Madrid, it was a long flight so arohi kept herself busy reading a good book, then eating then doing her favourite work sleeping.

Ronn was busy on his laptop and was continuously in touch with zaid. Arohi didn't disturb him much as she know how busy man her husband is.

     The next day they reach Madrid, arohi noticed more tight security was present to receive them. In between those men arohi notice a familiar face, it was Zaid who was waiting to receive them .zaid wished the couple and the journey to the hotel got started. All the way arohi could feel the nervousness on Ronn's face but she didn't raise a question as she didn't want to bother Ronn more with her questions.

    When they reached the lavish hotel, arohi first rush to the washroom to take a relaxing shower. Zaid took the opportunity and drag Ronn with him to the living room of the hotel suite.

"Why are you looking so restless?"

Ronn took a deep gust and started about his concern " I don't know zaid but I am feeling scared, I don't want to lose arohi. We both know what Dan wants from her. I love her zaid, what if she agrees with Dan? And before that, I am worried about her reaction to the truth, what if she start loathing me?

Zaid patted his back to console him " Nothing will happen like that, just trust yourself moreover, your love Ronn. And I request you to tell her the whole truth from the start. " their talk got disturbed by a ringtone, zaid took the call and after hanging up the call he returned near ronn who was settled on the couch rubbing his both palms.

 "   I have to leave for now just inform me whenever you are coming to meet Dan "

    "  Zaid, I hope you informed Dan that arohi will meet him only if she wishes to, I am not going to force my decision on her "

   Zaid took a deep sigh " yes I notified him that but you know him, he is more than sure that arohi will meet him "

"When is the surgery scheduled ?"

"Tomorrow! so today is the day "

"Hmm "Ronn just nodded at  zaid

After zaid left the hotel, Ronn entered the room in slow steps, when he entered the closet he found his pretty wife who was struggling with her hair. Ronn smiled at her, when arohi spotted his smile she reached to him and hugged him tightly, she looked at him and found his eyes on her she was quick to place her lips on his.