STOP

" Jaden stop" I said, and turned to him

"No this is all mine" he said and kept poking my butt

"You're boring with that" I said turned my attention to my phone. 

Jaden sat up and lay down on your chest as I scrolled trough Instagram, he scrolled through tik tok.

You look down at him "he's so cute when he's relaxed" you whispered that he couldn't hear you, in fact he heard what you said something but he didn't recognize what.

He then turned to you "what" he says with confused look on his face.

"Noting" you say turning your attention back to your phone.

He rested his head on your chest again "no it's something tell me" he said 

I set my phone aside and started to play with jadens hair.

"Nver" I said smirking 

"Come on m'a" he said and looked at me 

"Nope" I said 

He got up and lay down on the other end of the bed. I Knew he was angry because I didn't want to tell him what I said, but I decided to tease him a little. I got out of bed and went to the living room. Jayla, javon and Daelo were in the living room. 

I sat down on the couch between Daelo and Jaden.

"What happens to Jaden" Jayla asked 

"Shut it, he's angry" I said 

"No man why is he angry" javon asked 

"I didn't tell him what I whispered 

"He gets mad easily" Jayla said 

"Yes man, a few days ago I laughed at a comment on tik tok and he asked me to show him it and I didn't want to show him and he got mad" I said 

A little later Jaden came down and watched a movie with us when I got up and went to his room and fell asleep. 

Then I woke up by Jaden walking in the room. 

"Did I wake you up ma" he asked

We talked a little and said sorry. 

He looked at me, and I opened my arms and gave him information to come lie down. He understood what I as trying to tell him and he came up to me and put his head on my chest.

"I love you so much ma" he says 

We ended up falling asleep together