Library

Y/n pov

I was at the library like every Thursday I like reading it takes my head off my problems. I like reading romantic stuff, as I was searching for a book i finally found one. I stood on my tiptoes and tried taking it before I knew I saw a shadow figure behind me.

"Need some help?" The person said than I realized is was my best friend jaylas brother Jaden "yes please" I said. 

"here you go" Jaden says grading the book for me .

I turned around facing him "is it normal to find you I'm the library?" I asked him 

"Normally no but I needed a book and saw you struggling so I came to help you" Jaden says. You feel your cheeks heat up and look down at the ground, he tilts up your chin with his fingers and saw you blush.

Jaden placed his hand on your waist you look at eachother making eye contact, you see him looking at your eyes and then your lips. 

You decided to lean in as he does to you guys where about to kiss when we hear a voice coming...not just a girls voice It was jaylas vocie.

"Heyyyy y/nnn" she says  

"Hey shortie" javon says 

"Hey jay and says the one who's 5'1" I said to them. 

"Jaden can you do quick we need to go" they say Jaden says he'll be at the car in a second, "now where were we" he said leaning in grading me by the waist. We kissed. We heard gasping and turned around and saw Jayla and javon standing there"DUDE NO WAY YOU TWO JUST KISSED!" Javons screamed. 

"SHHH! Keep it down you asshole" I said to him "finally my dream came true!" Jayla said 

"Wdym??" I asked 

"Well now your going to be my sister in law if to would get married each other" she said 

"Who when did a kiss become marriage?" Jaden says.

The next thing I knew I woke up in my bed. This was all a fucking dream. I thought to myself.

Until I felt two arms around my waist. It was him. It was Jaden..

A/n thank you guys for almost 20k readers I can't believe I just started this for fun.