CHAPTER 43

The party night ended at late night and Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok got home at 3 in the morning.

Stepping inside , Jungkook took off his shoes and went to his room straight . He was standing in his room just as he about to took off his cloths the door of the room slung opened and Taehyung came in.

"shit Tae.. I was about to change , next time please knock.."

Taehyung smirked ..." well I don't mind seeing you change in front of me.."

Stepping closer to the younger , Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled the younger near to his chest .

Jungkook got Goosebumps being held under the elder's touch and in swift motion Taehyung's hands were under the younger's shirt touching his bare skin .

"Tae.. someone might come.." Jungkook moaned as he felt The elder's long hands on his upper chest .

After teasing the younger a little Taehyung took his hands out and kissed on the younger's lips softly.

"I wish I could sleep with you here and cuddle with you all night.." Taehyung mumble near the younger's ear.

"I wish the same hyung... but you know we can't do this ... right now.. " Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck .

"You are the perfect ... how did I get this lucky ?" Taehyung said looking straight into the younger's bambi eyes...

Jungkook shook his head in denial .." I'm the lucky one.."

Just then , a knock was heard behind the door and Hoseok called out,," Tae?"

"Coming.." Taehyung said loud enough for him to hear.

Taehyung stared at the younger and grinned , moving a stand of hair away from Jungkook's forehead , he kissed on the younger's cheeks and pulled away finally ..

"good night my queen ..."

_____

Jungkook's birthday was about to come as august was nearly to end ., he would be turning into 20 ..

"how was your day?" Hoseok asked Jungkook as Taehyung drove away from college .

"long... and I failed in math my exam.." Jungkook replied , tying his hair into a bun.

"what ??? that's the easiest subject .." Taehyung asked jerking his head .

Jungkook gave him a stern look.." math is the worst, how can you say that when you are going to fail as well."

" who said I'm going to fail?"

"there is no way you are going to pass in math while Jungkook already failed " Hoseok laughed .

"let me see your grades... " Jungkook said and took out his phone.

He opened the app that they used for college to check their grades .. he gasped as he saw the grades of the elder..

"he's only failing in literature .." Jungkook told to Hoseok .." how can you fail in literature?"

"how can you fail in math?"

"literature is so easy ..." Jungkook said..

"I don't know ... do you think I'm dumb or something.?" Taehyung asked glancing at Jungkook.

"no not necessarily dumb .. maybe a little lazy?"

___

Hoseok stepped out from the car saying his good byes he went to the house .. once he was inside Taehyung leaned in and surprised the younger with a kiss.