CHAPTER 52

A/N: Sorry for not updating for 2 days.. i was really busy with my studies ;(

________

That night when mr jeon came home they talked all night about jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung and Jungkook thought it was best to tell mr jeon about what was going on.

Mr jeon explained it wasn't an easy case and there would be nothing against Yoongi without jimin testifying against him; which jimin wouldn't do.

"How is there nothing we can do? Couldn't he get a restraining order?" Taehyung asked mr jeon.

Mr jeon shrugged. "he needs to get a lawyer involved, tell his family, get a court hearing, it's a whole process."

"What if we get jimin to change his mind? Then can we get one?" Jungkook asked.

"Even if he does it all depends on the evidence. You said his dad has the resources to bail him out of whatever, then best of luck tojimn . It's the judges decision in the end not ours. Stuff like this isn't easy especially if jimin doesn't want to get the cops involved."

"shit," Hoseok slammed his hand on the table. "This is fucked up. How could they just let him get away with this? He abused jimin for fucks sake and he shoved kookie!"

"I'm not saying it's right but this is how it is for many cases, some even have it worse. I suggest making sure this boy is far away from jimin. If he tries to contact jimin again you let me know and I'll see what I can do." Mr jeon got up from the stool and scratches his head.

"Okay, thanks dad." Jungkook said.

Mr jeon nodded, drinking his last bit of coffee before excusing himself. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook stayed quiet, lost of words as they tried to think of any possible solution.

"I could kill him." Hoseok clenched his jaw.

"I'll help." Taehyung spoke.

"You aren't killing anyone." Jungkook respond.

"Are you going to talk to jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"I promised him I wouldn't say anything to dad." Jungkook shrugged. "he's going to hate me."

"he's not going to hate you. Sure, he'll be mad but he's your best friend, he knows we just want the best for him."

Jungkook nodded, as he get up from his seat. "I'm going to go shower and then go to bed."

"Don't wake jimin up." Hoseok said.

______________

After his shower Jungkook threw extra blankets on the floor and pillows for Taehyung and him to sleep on.

Jungkook was fixing the sheets when came in. "Why don't you sleep with jimin on your bed?" Taehyung asked. "I'll take the floor."

Jungkook shook his head. "I want to let him sleep. Plus, he kicks a lot. While sleeping"

Hoseok walked in with a blanket in hand and a pillow under his arm. He threw it on the floor and sat down besides the younger.

"What are you doing here hyung ?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Going to sleep."

"Go sleep in your room."

"No, I'm fine here. You can sleep there if you want." Hoseok objected .

"Is it because of Taehyung and I sharing one roo-"

"No," Hoseok cut the younger off. "It's not you. It's him." He looked at jiminie. "I just want to make sure he's okay."