66

Jungwon's POV

I heaved a sigh before proceeding on walking towards him. He's hanging out with Jake and Sunghoon who already saw me. Maybe Jay noticed that Jake and Sunghoon are acting so weird so he looked back.

I gulped when we locked our eyes.

"Jungwon, hi!" Jake was the first to break the silence.

"We'll get going now. Take care!" Sunghoon immediately added and left with Jake.

Nini: Listen to "Leaves" by Ben&Ben for this part.

Another wave of silence came in, both of us not wanting to break it. But, Jay did after a few more moments.

"Come, have a seat" He said and tapped the space beside him.

I slowly occupied the space then averted my gaze to the side then I heard him chuckling softly so, I glanced at him.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"I wanna talk to you" I said. "Maybe I can let you explain your side again"

He just smiled. "I'm glad that you'll let me to talk to you"

I looked at him. "What really happened, Jay?"

"I don't want to bring it up knowing that you tried to heal yourself, Jungwon" He said and added a small smile.

"I also need this to heal completely" I said. "Were you just drunk that time?"

"I am, but I know that all I am thinking of is you" He said. "I couldn't push her because I was distracted with a sudden memory flashing before me"