𝐢.

GROUP THINGS—GROUP THINGS

✧*̥₊˚‧☆

HOSTAGE——LOVERSAustin,Texas / / 7:14 //August 27th↳︎ 𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 01

HOSTAGE——LOVERS
Austin,Texas / / 7:14 //August 27th
↳︎ 𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 01

―︎―︎ 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑇𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 / 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑇𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 ♡︎

"You wanna know something funny, "Myka asked as we turned on the corner of my street."What?" I questioned looking over at her.

"You know Kam from 7th grade he's coming back for our 12th-grade year" she stated. how tf was that funny....

Kam?Kam? ooohhhh

I stopped what I was doing and looked over at the blue McLaren sitting on the corner.

The two men standing and yelling at each other caught my attention after."Bruh shut the fuck up you wanna snitch then snitch you bitch watch how fast you end up 6 feet under"the tan man spoke his deep voice had a very threatening tone.

"Lani stop looking before he sees let's go"Myka whispered pulling me."Girl, I was not looking at him that fucking car bitch" I hyped.

"Really lani let's go" she grumbled pulling me down the street. The walk to our "other" best-friend house was short due to us catching a ride with mykas brother who was headed there to his ex-girlfriend and son.

Jaillen our other best friend was dressed to impress for our first day. Anyways, Jai, lani , and My were our friend group along with the 'boys' Kaden, Miles, and Hudson.

Miles and Myka had a thing going on they just don't say shit about it. Hudson and I were the closest in the group because his sister married into our family so he's around more.

"Jai are you serious you might get dressed coded on your first day"Myka spoke looking jaillen up and down.

"so the fuck what I don't care" she responded rolling her eyes. Myka and Jaillen have some tension because of miles.

Jaillen and miles kissed during the beginning of the summer at a party Myka caught them and argued Jai down about girl code.

Jai didn't care so Myka confronted miles, miles told the truth and confessed his feelings for Myka. Myka dragged him through hell for about a month before forgiving him.