𝐢𝐯.

MORNIN—MORNIN—MORNIN

✧*̥₊˚‧☆

HOSTAGE——LOVERSAustin,Texas / / 6:12//August 28th↳︎ 𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 04

HOSTAGE——LOVERS
Austin,Texas / / 6:12//August 28th
↳︎ 𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 04

―︎―︎ Mornin / Mornin ♡︎

"Ailani! Get your ass up right now it's 6:15!"My mother yelled knocking on my door.

I was already woke just sitting on my bed, I didn't have shit to do. My clothes were picked out my hair was laid cause I wrapped it last night.

I got up and went to take a long hour shower in my and Amaya's shared bathroom. I turned off the water to hear Amaya walk in with a loudspeaker.

I peaked my head out and she was in a long pink towel, looks like mine but I ain't got time to argue with her.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me before stepping out of the shower.

"hi, ugly"Amaya spoke kicking me a little. I laughed it off cause it's too early for that shit with her ass.

"I'm sorry, you okay," she asked grabbing my arm." why wouldn't I be"I groaned out at her peak of interest.

"after what after yesterday you just haven't you know spoken to me you haven't randomly rushed in my room looking for something I supposedly stole" she stated trying to make a joke.

"I was just giving you time that's all I don't know how you process shit, I know you worried about Denzel, "I stated.

"yea" she mumbled looking down."do y'all like each other or something?"I asked.

"we've been dating for a month I'm surprised your nosy ass didn't notice" she spoke laughing.

shiddd my ass surprised too, how didn't I figure that out sooner." I always had a feeling tho"I clarified raising my eyebrows.

"I know it's not the best thing to do but I feel safe with him, I know after what happened you probably like girl what the fuck" she started to babble.

"but honestly he did tell me to leave as he told me what to do and everything like go out this window and take my car but I couldn't leave him in the house" she spoke softly rubbing her face.

"I kinda get it, I do I can tell he cares about you a lot. I could tell by the look on his face when I walked in. He looked so defeated like he just lost everything but he was smiling when he saw you leaving, well grinning whatever"I responded rubbing her head.