𝐯.

CHAMOISEE BROWN—CHAMOISEE BROWN

✧*̥₊˚‧☆

HOSTAGE——LOVERSAustin,Texas / / 3:45//August 28th↳︎ 𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 05

HOSTAGE——LOVERS
Austin,Texas / / 3:45//August 28th
↳︎ 𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 05

―𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛/𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 ✦︎

"What time is it Lani?"Miles asked for the fiftieth time. "I don't know miles fucking 3:45 you have a fucking phone man"I yelled out of frustration.

"It's broken lani..."he mumbled putting his hands on his face."shit I forgot, I didn't mean to yell at you but seriously just don't keep asking next time"I apologized.

"Yea, nah it's okay though I understand"he stated ruffling his curly black and blonde hair.

I was about to say something to Miles until loud cars started to rumble.Smoke started to splay behind the cars as the wheels started moving in place causing black tire marks on the schools parking lot.

At just one glance it looked normal but once I fully looked , three cars were lined up, the parking lot was empty on the side all the students were lined up on the sidewalks.

They were racing...

"Did you know about this"I asked Miles, he nodded his head."Yea Hudson is literally one of the passengers, he's in the white and red car"he stated.

"What do you mean one of the passengers?, they have other people in the cars with them?"I questioned.

"What if they crash, these are high schoolers not professionals"I stated.I quickly ran towards the white and red car.

"Hudson Hudson"I yelled knocking on the window, the car window rolled down."what are you doing, do you even know him?"I asked.

"Calm down Lani, I'll be fine plus I'm surprised you didn't know you love races and cars"Hudson laughed.

"Get out of the car Hudson, you don't know him you putting trust in someone you don't know"I yelled.

"Moreno get your ass out the way!"

I turned around to be face with the guy, "Kam I'm gonna cook your ass"the driver of the white&red car yelled.

Kam?Kam?Kam?....He's Kam

"Don't joke like that Quincy , don't play with me"he responded."Why didn't I know you were going to have something to do with this"I huffed.