𝟖𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Excuse mistakes.

𝐋𝐎, chicago.
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"destination is on the left" the gps spoke

"destination is on the left" the gps spoke. Kentrell pulling into the driveway of the two story house. trell glanced at dayvon.

slob drooling from his mouth a bit as it pooled on his hoodie, he chuckled hopping out of the car.

jogging over to dayvons side he opened the door, leaning over unbuckling his seat belt as he kissed dayvons cheek repeatedly.

"move bitch" dayvon rasped out. trell scrunched his face up, waving him off he closed his door back. walking up to the front door he knocked.

the door opened as he stuffed his hands in his front pockets, a women who was bowlegged just like dayvon opened the door.

she bit her lip seductively "how may I help you?"

"uh hea for grandbabi, his uncle inna car" he spoke with a mug plastered on his face. Kayla rolled her eyes.

"DEMONI GETCHO ASS DOWN HEA" the women yelled as Kentrell scrunched his face up. 'this bitch ghetto as hell'

soon a little boy with dreads just like vons ran down the stairs with a tablet and a backpack in his hand. "yes ma?"

"ya uncle hea to get you" she rolled her eyes but fixed them once she seen her boyfriend walk down the stairs, holding a Hennessy bottle.

the man came up wrapping his waist around Kayla back, pulling her closer into chest. 'man ion want this bitch' Kentrell thought.

"who tf you is ?" he asked looking him up and down, kentrell chuckled deeply. "say come on lil mane" he held his hand out making grandbabi grab it immediately.