𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

𝐋𝐎, on the way to doctors office

5 months later.

Kentrell and dayvon just dropped taylin and demoni off at school, know they were on their way to the doctors office for dayvons weekly pregnancy check up

"I want some pickles and peanut buttterrrr"dayvon whined pouting. Kentrell scrunched his face up. "you and these weird ass cravings dayvon mane.."Kentrell shook his head parking the car.

Kentrell cut the engine, hoping out the car and jogging over to dayvons side, opening his door holding his hand out for him to grab.

"ou shit" he groaned landing on his feet rubbing his belly. "whewwwe" he spoke being dramatic, kentrell only laughed at his future fiancé. "come on phat" he grabbed his hand.

dayvon pouted as they walked into the doctors lobby, gaining stares."I don't appreciate you calling me phat when you know I'm getting fat." kentrell chuckled kissing dayvons chubby face. "you'll be ight, yo ass still fat doa mami"

Kentrell walked up to the desk, "wassam, im hea fa a appointment scheduled with dayvon Bennet." he spoke gaining the womens attention, she smiled typing on her computer before looking back up. "his doctor should be out in 5 minutes!"

Kentrell nodded his head as dayvon sniffled, Kentrell groaned as they sat down on the chairs. "What's wrong now phat?" he asked sucking his teeth.

"paaaaa"dayvon whined placing his feet on kentrells lap. "my feet hurrrtttt" he exclaimed. kentrell only shook his head as he slipped vons crocs off rubbing his clothed feet.

moments later a doctor called for dayvon. "DAYVON BENNET?" She yelled, smiling once she spotted her favorite lovebirds, Kentrell stood up slipping dayvons shoes back on as he helped him stand up.

dayvons thighs jiggled with every step he took as the two followed behind the doctor into the room.

"how's my two lovebirds doing?" she smiled slipping on blue gloves, kentrell helped dayvon sit on the chair, laying back.

"gooodddd, Kentrell making fun of me as usual" dayvon mugged Kentrell. he only rolled his eyes. "hmmm" she hummed. "you ready to see the baby?"

dayvon and Kentrell smiled brightly as ms.Sarah lifted dayvons shirt up, setting up the equipment as she grabbed some cold gel, squeezing it, Rubbing it all over dayvons chocolate belly.

she grabbed the stick, waving it around his belly, as you could see where she was pointing out the babies features. "and there's the feeetttt"

Kentrell and dayvon were now at durks house, after they left the appointment

Kentrell and dayvon were now at durks house, after they left the appointment..india talking to dayvon, along with kentrell & Durk talking.

"hm so you got him pregnant?" Durk asked him laughing.

kentrell furrowed his eyebrows, slumping into the couch placing his arm over to lean over to couch. "yea, why you say it like that gangsta?"

Durk chuckled"nah no reason" he sucked his teeth staring around the room. "it's just..i wouldn't trust his ass if i was you.."

kentrell chuckled pretending to fake cough"hm" he hummed. "why shouldn't i?" he asked curious.

Durk stood up from the couch, "he's weird, and he did some snake shit, all im saying is watch ya back 'GaNgStA'" he mocked kentrell. walking out the room, slamming the door..leaving him to his self, alone with his thoughts.

he left Kentrell to think about what he'd just said, he refused to believe what Durk was saying about his lover.

Kentrell knew Durk was jealous of him, know he knew he would have to tell dayvon to watch his back..

it was a possibility that dayvon would
Believe what his lover was saying..

but he didn't like what Durk just told him, and he knew what he could be up too, Durk could have something right up his sleeve, and nobody could ever know..

but he knew what Durk was doing.

and he was going to play the same game he was playing..

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘𝐄, #loveyall.

thoughts on Durk?

What y'all think the gender is?

"𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘! 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!"