𝟏𝟐𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Excuse mistakes.

𝐋𝐎, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝙰 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛..,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹.

"VONNNN" yelled grandbabi, dayvon stood up from their bed

"VONNNN" yelled grandbabi, dayvon stood up from their bed. rushing into the boys playroom but lauging once he seen taylin laying on demoni, drooling all over him smiling.

taylins been living with them for a year now, Jania left her son on the doorstep of their home. Kentrell was worried about his baby's mother, he kept calling and calling her but she just wouldn't answer.

the two had no problem with taking taylin in, they were happy and so was grandbabi.

but weeks later Jania ended up on the new, pronounced dead. it broke the twos heart, no they didn't like her. but they still wanted taylin to know who is mother was..

von chucked as demoni mugged him. "uncle get yo son, he stay drooling all over me." he rolled his eyes.

Taylin always wants to be close to demoni, even when the boy is in the tub he wants to be in there with him. he'd cry and scream when the boy went to school for left him for one minute.

"blahbalaaakaa"taylin blurted out random words. von smiled walking over to pick the little boy off of demoni. taylin smiling and
Clapping his hands as dayvon used his bib to wipe the drool off.

demoni stood up dusting off his pants. taylin blowing a raspberry at grandbabi. demoni mugged the little boy making taylin pout.

His mugged dropped as taylin made grabby hands for him. demoni sighed holding the younger on his hip."awwwwww, y'all are too cute" dayvon cooed.

taylin started pulling at demonis locs, grandbabi reaching his hand up to try to stop him"taytay stop, imma be bald..how imma pull them playground hoes then!" he exclaimed.