Chapter 4 ~ The Fight

I was bored, frustrated, mad and crazy! There is nothing here! How's people living

I was bored, frustrated, mad and crazy! There is nothing here! How's people living.. it was night. Adhira came into my room knocking.

"How're you feeling, Princess Thara?", She asked politely.

"Can you do me a favour?", I asked with my gaze fixed on her.

"Yeah sure."

"Can you call me Thea?", I asked which made her frown. "Why?", She asked.

"Because I don't like the name Thara. I want you and everyone to call me Thea.", I said with a pout.

"I'm afraid you can't change your name, Princess.", She said shooling her head in disbelief.

"Why? Many poet would change their name right? I've read in many of my school books. They would have atleast 1 new name."

"Umm.. because they're poet. You're princess..", she said as I glared her.

I got up from my seat. "I will ask dad then.", I said which made her eyes widen.

"But Princess, main consert would pull up a fight with you again-" I waved her off and rushed downstairs. Father was talking to some guards about building a dam.

As soon as he saw me, he waved the soldiers off and turned back to me with a smiling face. "What is it, My Princess?", He asked hugging me.

"Promise me you will do anything to me now..", I said and he nodded giving me a silent promise.

"I want to change my name from Thara to Thea.", I said which made him frown. "But why? You know how beautiful is your name to be changed?", He said and I shook my head being adamant.

"Uhh.. I'll think about it. I will discuss it with your mother soon.", He said smiling.

"Had your dinner?", He asked remembering and I shook my head. "I will tell Adhira to bring what you want.", He said.

"No, dad. I will tell her myself.", I said in which he nodded.

I left him and paces back to my room. I saw Adhira arranging my bed to sleep. But, it's just 7:00 p.m!

"Princess, I will bring your dinner and you can sleep.", She said and left to bring my dinner.

Why I have to have my dinner so soon?

I held her wrist. "I'm not hungry right now. Let's have dinner after 10:00 p.m. Now, Let's have a look at the garden.", I said exciting.

I really like exploring things.

She took me to the garden where I gasped on the fact that it's huge that I've never seen. There were many flowers and leaves. Having look at these beautiful flowers at the moonlight gives it more beauty.

There was a pink rose which immediately caught my attention. I trotted towards the plant and had a look at that beautiful flower.

"Can I take this pink rose?", I asked Adhira. She chuckled. "It's your palace, Princess. It's all yours. Take what you want.", She said which induced joy in my mind.