𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣
While I was on my daily walk at the beach to if anything interesting washed up but also think, as I stand by the entrance yet close to the water looking out at sea taking deep slow breaths I think to myself 'the island is going to sink soon and Alexander still hasn't listened to my warnings, instead he talks over me telling me he encoded a message to his grandson and out of all our arguments the last one was the ugliest'. Coming out of my thoughts I see a helicopter in hurricane using my enhanced hearing I could hear four different screams meaning one of them must be Alexander's nephew, knowing they're in major danger I took a running start and dived into the water.

As soon as my legs transformed into my tail I headed to the hurricane, when I got close enough but far enough to not get sucked in, using my left hand using my telekinesis bringing the small group of people on to a sheet of metal that drifted next...

As soon as my legs transformed into my tail I headed to the hurricane, when I got close enough but far enough to not get sucked in, using my left hand using my telekinesis bringing the small group of people on to a sheet of metal that drifted next to me but seeing as they were unconscious I pushed them to shore quickly yet gently to not be seen by them yet.
3𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑜𝑣
When Evelyn got to shore with her left hand she gently lay them out gently while getting out of water and once on the sand with her right hand she hovered it above her tail slowly making a fist heating the tail up evaporating the water to turn back into legs, once done laying them down gently and after two minutes her tail turns back into legs as soon as that happens she checks everyone's health making sure there's no injuries one by one.
When done checking the other three she went to the last boy and after checking for any kind of injuries she takes in his features and thought 'hm so this is the grandson Alexander speaks so highly of? Well he's a little cute but I'm probably not his type and after reading his mind he seems quite attracted to the girl, hmm oh well' after checking every one, getting up from her crouched position she heard groaning indicating someone waking up and saw it was coming from the muscular guy waking up and with her speed she got out of there but not before with a wave of her hand making the wind blow covering up her tracks and also reading everyone's mind to know their names.
She ventured back to her tree house next to Atlantis for a nap. But what she didn't know is that someone saw her...