DIVORCE???

Xavier's pov:

"Maya! What happened? Are you out of your mind?" I asked her shocked by her reaction.
"Shut up. Just fucking shut up. Just leave me alone Mr. Adams." She shouted.
I was shocked would be an understatement. It was really unbelievable to see Maya shouting like this. She is never the violent one. I slowly composed myself and got up from the bed.
"Maya. Baby just calm down. So much stress is not good for you. Just tell me what happened." I asked her in the sweetest voice possible.

"You want to know what happened, right? I'll tell you. I got to know that you're the biggest man whore ever. I got to know that you can never be a light in someone's life. What you can do, is only spread darkness."  She said, venom dripping from her tone.
"Maya, you're insulting me. Just tell me, what happened? " This time, not able to bear the insult, I raised my voice.
"You know what, just fucking get away from me. I cannot bear your presence near me." She said, looking away from me.
This was something that triggered me a lot. It made me feel angry that my own wife, disgusts me. I marched towards her and pulled her towards me by her waist. Keeping no distance amongst us, I made her look at me by grabbing her chin.

"Enough with this melo drama, dear wife. Just tell me what happened or else, I have no issues standing here, this close to you, all day."
She started wiggling into my arms and was trying to get away from my grip. In that attempt, she started hitting my chest with her tiny hands. Not that it was hurting me a bit, but they were becoming a distraction. I caught her hands with my one hand and pinned her behind her back.

"What are you doing? Just fucking leave me." She started whining in pain.
"No matter how much you curse baby girl, I'll not leave you so easily. And, you should know that it isn't easy for me to see you in pain. Just tell the matter and I'll release you."
"Mr. Adams leave me. Your hold is too tight. It's hurting me." She was in pain but, it was necessary to make her spill out the issue.
"Just fucking tell me the matter Maya?" I shouted getting irritated by my own self in the process of hurting Maya.
Her eyes watered on my tone and tears made their way through them falling on her cheeks. It was very hard to maintain that stern face and hold on her while she was shedding tears.
She was continuously weeping, tears running down her face and her eyes getting red with each tear that escaped them.

She stopped crying after a while and looked up straight into my eyes.
"You know what Mr. Adams, you can fucking go to hell. I don't care if you want to keep on hurting me physically or emotionally, you can keep on doing that because I, no longer give a damn about you and anything else related to you. But, one thing is for sure that I'd prefer to rather die than trust on you again. You are just a bloody monster who doesn't deserve happiness. The way you killed my happiness and crushed my peace, I pray to God that you go through the same hell.
You know what if you think by hurting physically, you'll make me go down on my knees then you are wrong. I am no longer going to be just a pawn in your game and trust me when I say, I disgust you and I hate you to the fucking core. I am eagerly waiting for these couple of months to pass on quickly, so that I can get rid of you."

I was shocked at her outburst. It was really heartbreaking to see her hate me till this extent. She loathes me. This thought broke me completely. Not being able to take anymore, I left her and went towards my room. The hatred in her eyes wasn't letting me sit at a place. I thought for a while before taking a life changing decision. Though, she should know about this but, she won't talk to me. So, I decided to directly let her know through the lawyer. I wore my suit and went to the office.
Although files kept on piling up on my desk, I couldn't do any work apart from thinking where I went wrong. I had no idea what I did. I had a talk with Lucas regrading the legal procedures. He agreed to get the papers ready within a day or two. He asked about the matter but I slided it off saying that it needed to be talked face to face.