Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Yang POV

I must be out of my mind tempting the beast as I walked with the piece of cloth that they called a towel, it was literally under my ass.

I could have felt Jimin emotions while we walked down the hall earlier guess it's the bond already forming or just my instincts, but all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off guess that was his exact thoughts of what he wanted to do to me only thing he was scared to act on his feelings because he does not know me as he wish he did. So I did the only thing I could think of and that was to jump him and he reacted just as I was hoping because being rejected by a mate hurts like shit at least that is what Jessi told me, hence I cannot believe I have seven mates that are all hot as fuck.

As I walked into the room I was attacked by my back hitting the mattress so fast if I was not a supernatural being I might have wondered what hit me.

"Fuck you smell so good" say Taehyung as he run his tongue down my neck.

"Hmmm you do too" I stammer out.

"You are a little tease baby" he whispered as his canine rubbed against my sweet spot.

"Hmmm" was all I could get past my lips as he went lower to my chest just above my breast where the towel was hardly holding on.

My lower body was exposed because I could feel the cold air. I also heard a growl and a whimper which made me wanna giggle at a dragon and a werewolf. Those two will be lots of work when it comes to their beast.

I felt the bed dipped and jucked several times as the others came on but I was now distracted as Taehyung loosen my towel and started sucking on my breast.

I almost lifted off the bed at the sensation but his body was caging mine. It was hard to even shift only if I used my super strength. When he pulled my nipples into his mouth I moaned so hard because I could feel it straight between my legs.

He lifted his head and smirked as I felt one of his hands run down my side and on my hip.

"Can I?" He asked...

Nobody has ever touched me there and the room was currently full with Alpha males. I know I could control them. I did that the night before and I know they would never hurt me.
All the others were so silent I was too shy to look at them or maybe it was because of my eyes that were locked with Tae's as he caressed my hips making me shiver.

Maybe I am crazy but I nodded as his hand moved closer. I closed my eyes and his hands froze.

He peeks at my lips softly and I open my eyes when he raises up.

"I would never hurt you," he said, making me feel the pain of my actions which were not intentional, I just do not know how to react, hell I could fuck all of them if my body would allow it but I heard all their conversations while I was showering and the will leave it to me to decide who I want to be with first, all of them are my mate I really do not mind which one is my first because I will love all of them equally as I should. Maybe I am already falling although I just got them. I do not want to think of not being without them ever again, that was the mate bond taking its place. Even without that I know for a fact that these males would make a woman drop their panties in a blink of an eye even if it means letting them rip their heart out. Because I would gladly surrender to them. So saying what I have on my mind just to offer a little bit of comfort is all I could do after hurting him unintentionally.

"I know you would not and I could stop you if I do not want you to touch me, it is just that... this is all new to me and this feeling of being wanted is something I am not accustomed to but I am not afraid of you, I want you as much as you all want me" I finished taking a deep breath.

I felt someone come really close to me on my right side so I turned my head to look although I could already smell his amazing scent.

"We all want you but we will wait for you when you are ready" says Namjoon as he steals a kiss from my lips.

I felt Tae hands move closer to my centre.

"Let us make you feel good baby" says Jungkook as he kisses my neck on the other side.

"Fuck" I whispered closing my eyes.

"You are all driving me crazy with want" I whispered again, pulling Taehyung flush to me as I kissed him hard as Jungkook moved his head away. I felt hands on both of my legs... too bad they cannot reach my centre because Taehyung was braced to my front now.

"I want kisses too" I heard Yoongi say I stopped kissing Taehyung and finally looked around me and swallowed hard...

"Holy fucking god I must be dreaming" I said and the all burst out laughing.

It was like watching those princes in fairy tale movies they were all so damn handsome.

"Tae, come on, let her up so we can kiss her too" whined Jungkook. He is like a little child that got his candy stolen.

"I thought we were going to make her feel good" says Taehyung, looking a bit like a spoiled brat making me laugh at his pout.

"Of course we are... just after we have our kisses," says Hoseok, finally saying something.

"Yeah come on tae" says Jin with a huge grin, can the man get more handsome? I think I just drool.

He smiled even bigger when he saw my expression. How will I be able to handle all of their sexiness?

Tae got up slowly making my towel come completely loose. My eyes opened wide as I heard chorus of "fuck" followed by heartbeats picking up.

I think I am in trouble...

Or maybe not...

****

Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoy Yang interaction with her mates.

Please remember to leave a comment as I enjoy reading them...

This one is specially dedicated to my beautiful readers.

@BlueWolf3

@kim_twinkle