~•Epilogue•~

|Amaranthine ambers|

I tell the glimpse of the ever-afters, and I'm always bittersweet. Aren't we all a shade of grey?
~EPILOGUES.
__________________⚫___________________

Tep. Tak. Tep-Thluk!

His lash-sewed eyes slacken in their rigid tips. With every sip down his tight throat, his nostrils strutted.

Teet- Tak. Tep. Tep.

He slackened his shoulders, giving up his toughness. He pushed his back muscles, letting some lactic sparks mumble his fusses.

Thluk. Thluk. Thluk!

Where am I?

His lids split apart as a still thrill gushed down his spine. His wandering eyes ran across every nook. All he could see was endless whorls of coarse, grey-toned clouds whirling around him like scouting ghouls.

What did I attain? Where am I latched in? Did the kaal neglect-

"NOOO!"

His legs shivered with the corpulence of his muffled terrors. Terrors that would never forgive him. Terrors that would predate even the little lights on every edge of his soul.

Thluk- Thuth. Thluk!

"Not at all! It shouldn't be. I should be the one to suffer-"

"Aatman?"

His fleeting thoughts curbed into nothingness as he heard a gruff voice. His gaping jaws sipped some air as his timid legs shook on their will.

"Hearing me? Or did I fail-"

"Mah... Agrhm. Mahodhya?"

A little sparkle lit up his soul, illuminating the ambiance in a gentle fervor akin to a summery candle on a snow stormed night.

Thluk. Teep. Thuth.

The dripping dews fell into the wavey clouds, quenching their thirst. His teary lids let some drops trickle down his pale cheeks, making his flaky lips curl in.

"Don't let them out until you see me. Save your tears!"

Akin to a child on command, he tilted his head and clasped his lids tight. He felt a vague burden tire his composure, wanting him to sob over the uncertain curbs.

"Aum Namah Shivaya! My Mahadeva!"

He kept reciting it as his legs shook more than before. He knelt on their command, but he knew his succumbing fervor couldn't hold himself any longer.

"Ahhh! Mahadeva!"

He wailed as a pricking burn infuriated between his brows, gliding as icy frost up on him. His lips became still, but his every ounce quaked.

"Hold on! Just some moments."

Thousands of queries haunted him, but he was a smoldering soul amidst the phantom of the statue.

Am I turning into a stone? Why am I this heavy?

He tried to move his little finger away from his numb knees. But for his hefty efforts, it made no difference.

Maybe this is it! Or maybe...

"Or maybe it is not! Ahgrhm ahem ahem."

Simple golden rays coerced before his craving tender brown eyes. A beautiful smile made his heart leap, making some warmth storm into his freezing core.