Chapter 11

*~* M O O N *~*

Two weeks later and we were in the same bathroom after the end of day bell had just gone.

I turned my face away before his lips connected with mine to which he responded with a miserable groan.

He looked at me, his brows raised.

"Moon why the fuck are you being like this?"

"I'm not-"

"You've stopped letting me kiss you."

I glanced at the door to check if anyone was coming but also so I didn't have to meet his eye.

"That's not true."

He sighed, "Don't bullshit. Every time I try, you turn away. What's the fucking problem?"

I was suddenly hyper aware of how close he was. His arms were against the wall either side of me, trapping me between him. His face was so close I could feel the heat radiating from him that sent those sparks around my body.

"I just..." I shrugged, unsure of what to say.

How was I supposed to explain to him that every time he kissed me or touched me, it felt so unbelievable good and I hated how it made me feel?
How was I supposed to tell him that he was always on my mind and I didn't like that?
How was I supposed to tell him that being around him made me so stupidly giddy and warm and that I didn't like that either?

"Moon. If it's getting too much, say the word and we stop."

My eyes snapped up to his. What he seriously trying to imply that I liked him? That I was falling for him?

I glared at him with as much venom as I could muster, "Don't you dare ever think that Travis. You are the last person on earth I would fall for."

There was a pause were he broke eye contact and glanced away. Almost as if he cared. But I knew he didn't.
"Travis, kissing was never a part of our deal. I said sex. And we have."

We had sex a lot. Bed sex, shower sex, car sex. You name it.

I guess at some point I stopped kissing him completely. Not that it made me uncomfortable. In fact, it made me so comfortable that I hated the fact I liked it so much. However weird that sounds.

"Right Moon, whatever." He pushed off the wall and headed to the door. Before he walked out, he turned back and looked at me, waiting.

I glanced away, fisting my hands. I knew what he was waiting for but I didn't want to.
Despite my best efforts to make myself hate him, I couldn't and at the end of the day, I knew deep down I never really would.

I sighed, "4. My parents will be out."

He didn't reply, he just nodded, turned and left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He was over at 4 as planned.

He didn't meet my eyes as he walked past where I held the door open and headed up the stairs to my room as usual.

I followed behind him, determined not to be the one who spoke first. I saw him pull out his phone as he opened the door to my room.

He smiled down at the screen and shot a quick text before sliding it back into his pocket, the smile disappearing as he faced me.