Chapter 18- Final chapter

~*~ T R A V I S ~*~

Waking up with her in my arms was the best fucking feeling.

I couldn't help but marvel at how peaceful she looked as she slept. There was a small smile on her lips and her brows were missing that frown.

She looked so fucking beautiful it hurt.

I pressed a soft kiss to her neck and ran a finger through her dark hair as she began to stir.

"Travis?" She yawned, stretching as she sat up.

I reached over and pressed another kiss to her neck. And another. And another. Her shoulders loosened as she wrapped her arms around me,
"What is it you wanted to tell me?"

I'd forgotten about that. I pulled her to straddle my lap, placing my hands on her hips and meeting her eyes.

"Moon..." I started.

She tilted her head to the side, her dark eyes watching me curiously, "Yeah?"

Shit. I didn't know how to tell her.

'I'm in love with you' was too straight forward.
'I'm so fucking obsessed with you' just sounded weird.

She hated me and she wanted nothing but sex as we had agreed. She'd said that so many times. So why was I still trying? Was there any point?

Was I really nothing but sex to her?

Just thinking about that made me want to vomit. There was no way I liked her this much and she felt nothing for me. No way.

Right?

"Travis?" Her frown was back as she studied my face.

I pressed another kiss to her forehead. "Your hot when you frown but I like it better when you smile."

She blinked at me, her frown vanished. And then... and then she smiled.

Moon smiled at me.

Not a small smile. A big smile. A really big really fucking gorgeous smile that snatched the breath right from my lungs. I stared and stared and stared and couldn't stop. I'd always thought her smile was pretty but she was smiling at me, I had made her smile and that made it a hundred times better.

And then the words just rushed out of my mouth, "I'm so fucking in love with you Moon."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~ M O O N ~*~

The smile on my face dropped at those words.

"Fuck," he groaned, dropping his head to my shoulder, "I finally said it."

He had to be joking he had to be. There was no way...
And yet a part of me deep down rejoiced at hearing those words.
Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me, it sang, again and again and again.

That little voice grew louder and louder and louder, until it was the only thing I could focus on.

Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me. Travis is in love with me.

My chest felt all weird and fuzzy as another smile formed on my lips.

I had never realized how exhausting forcing myself to hate him had been until the very moment he had said those words. The part of me that told me to hate him had almost shrunk into nothingness as I gently nudged his head up and softly pressed my lips on his.

He pulled away with a pained expression, "Moon?"

"Travis." I smiled. It was cute how nervous he was as his eyes searched my face.

He blew a short breath, "What does this mean? I don't want to screw things up and-"

I cut him off with a hard kiss that I hoped explained everything. I hoped he understood how desperately I had tried to keep myself from feeling for him, how much rage it had filled me with to see him with Kayla, how I had I had wanted him to myself.

And he seemed to understand as he snaked his arms and around me and turned us both over until he was on top of me.

His lips burnt a path down my neck as he bunched up his shirt I wore in his fists and pulled it over my head. He made his way with his rough kisses slowly down my body until he reached my inner thighs.

He paused to smile up at me from between my legs and oh my days, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

"Your so dam perfect." He whispered, grinning happily before ducking his head between my thighs.

And as I arched my body off the bed, mouth open in silent ecstasy, I found my lips forming a sentence I had never expected myself to say...

"I love you Travis."

And I meant every word.