Chapter 15

*~* M O O N *~*

Things get difficult after you wake up to the smell of breakfast and an empty spot in your bed after sex with a guy you swore you wouldn't lead on.

Hell, having him sleep over is bad enough in the first place. You wonder if he thinks it's permanent and you hope to god he doesn't.

I slid out of bed, and made my way downstairs to investigate the mouth-watering smell.

I found him in the kitchen wearing an apron over his top and joggers as he stood over the cooker.

I folded my arms and leaned against the counter, "What are you doing?"

He turned to me, a smile on his face, "Your finally awake. I'm making breakfast off course."

"Why?"

He looked puzzled, "Why am I making breakfast? Because i'm hungry and I thought you would be to."

I sighed, "It was a mistake."

He frowned, '"What was?"

"Falling asleep."

"Ah... right." He turned back to the pan, a confused look on his face.

Did I really have to spell it out for him?

"Travis? We don't do this."

"Do what?"

I reached forward and grabbed his shoulder, twisting him to face me, "Just because my parents are away and I might have admitted I liked you a few weeks ago does not mean anything changes."

He just shrugged, "I know Moon, I'm just cooking breakfast, this isn't some grand romantic gesture."

I felt kinda relieved that he understood but it still felt weird having him so causally do something like that for me.
"You didn't have to."

Travis sighed and turned to me again, "Moon. I'm just making breakfast. Now sit down and wait till I finish."

I obeyed and left him alone, taking a seat on the island stool and simply watching him. It was mesmerising how his back muscles rippled through his shirt with every movement. I never knew he could cook, and never would have thought of someone like him being so domestic.

"Stop staring at me you creep." He turned round, two plates in hand as he walked over smiling.

"You wish." I couldn't help but smile back.

He placed a plate before me and slid into the seat beside me, "Your so fucking obsessed with me aren't you?"

I watched as he pulled off the apron, "Hmm maybe a little," I reached out and ran a hand down over his shirt, feeling the sculptured abs beneath, "This shirt seems suffocating, how about you take it off?"

He batted my hand away playfully and grinned, "You just can't get enough of me can you? Too bad. Eat your food Moon."

I groaned, "Your no fun." But I obeyed nonetheless, picking up a fork and started eating.

"So," he began, a few minutes later, "I was thinking we could go catch a movie or something."

"No." I placed my fork down gently and turned to him, "Travis we don't do things like that. You know that."