Isshiki vs konoha last defense

" Everyone! An emergency alert has been issued! Please stay calm and evacuate as directed!" Isshiki activates his byakugan from above konoha. " Even with the byakugan letting me see through walls. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack, too inefficient."

" Kind of scary!' Hinata feared the man.

" Well we're dead." Tsunade rubbed her forehead," the strongest shinobi we apparently had got annihilated by a weaker Isshiki!" Jiraiya sighs. " Wish them safety."

" Yare yare, Must be a terrific satiation to be put in." Ino wonders.

{ The Police force has started evacuating civilians! } Ino transmitted to The hokage assistance. " Good at top speed, okay? Also nanadaime and Uchiha will deal with Otsutsuki. No one else is to engage. Pass on the word!" Ino listened in on Shikamaru's instructions. { Roger! }

" Shikamaru takes his job seriously." Chouji took it in.

" Mendosuke, of course since I'm the hokage aid."

" Surprised by this lazy bum in that position." Temari said.

" Quickly now!"

" Quickly now!"

" Stay calm!"

" I'm looking for someone. A boy named Kawaki." The alien landed on the floor. Isshiki strike a conversation with some random konoha shinobi. " Did you happen where he is?" One of the shinobi quickly tosses his shuriken towards Isshiki. The ninja tool bounced off the otsutsuki, repelling back to the man that initiated the exchange. " Sorry, but I'm in a rush. I need the answer to my question now or else a civilian will be the next casualty."

" How stupid are they!" Kushina rubs her face in frustration seeing these shinobi attempts.

" I mean they're unaware of Isshiki." Minato tries to excuse their actions.

" They should be able to sense the chakra emitting from Isshiki." Mikoto intervened, Kushina agreed with Mikito. " Mikoto-san right."

" Fine. I appreciate you not wasting my time or yours. Just point me in the direction of those who know then." Isshiki thanked the man.

" fire him out if he's giving the location." Tobirama advised to imagine a shinobi of his village who ended up helping the world ends. " Come on, it's not his fault. He's probably unaware of the event happening." Hashirama defends the ninja.

{ The enemy is currently near the main gates! One combatant is down, injured. } Naruto skipped building to building searching for the enemy. Isshiki on the outside of the village flew past a couple of structures eventually spotting the current hokage, stopping mid flight. " The hokage."

" My, what a surprise. I didn't think you'd escape my fuinjutsu." Isshiki acknowledged the hokage presence here. " So you're Isshiki."

" Oh no, are you sure you'll be alright? Ttbane!" Kushina feared for her child.

" We just need to keep him away from Kawaki." Mirai Naruto questioned how his future self will pull it off. " I should keep Sasuke out of it since he did plan to finish you off."

" Hope you'll survive." Gaara prayed to kami for his friend's survival.

" I'm glad you worry for me but ninja should be prepared to lay there for a bright future if my death can result in one." The young Uchiha smiled slightly. " I'll gladly give mine up for Konoha's future." The genin and Itachi were left stunned by Mirai Sasuke's words. Itachi smiles lightly. ' Seems it's planned out."

' sasuke!' Kakashi was left flabbergasted by the difference between current and mirai Sasuke mentality.

' I prefer Mirai Sasuke more. Why can't we have her, would've been easier to bring her back. " Naruto mentioned, causing his version of Sasuke to send a powerful glare in his direction. The young inspiring hokage gulps in fear.