chapter 22

Veer-Aarohi Aarohi,  where is my file..

Aarohi came running , hearing veer voice. She was panting...

Aarohi- which file Veer.

Veer-the blue one, I kept it here on the table.

Aarohi- ohh that, yesterday Vivan took it he said that he want to see some statements.

Veer groaned, he hated this habit of his brother, he always took files from his room but never bother to inform him.

Veer- Aarohi I am leaving take care will ya...

Aarohi nodded her head but stopped Veer from going. She pulled him with his tie. Veer raised his eyebrow seeing his wife boldness...

Veer- hhhmmmm so someone is getting bold haan..

Aarohi smiled on his comment and plant a kiss on cheek.

Aarohi- you too take care of yourself will ya. She spoke imitating his voice. and gently rubbed his cheek to erase any trace of her deed.

Veer smile and snakes his arms on her waist pulling her close to him. He first kissed her forehead,  then her cheeks and the her lips.

Veer- stop trying to be a Veer Aarohi, I like my sweet simple Aarohi.

They moment got disturb when Vivan barged in their room..
Bhai here take your file, he didn't even bother to say sorry to interrupting their private room, he just ran from there saving his life.

Veer releases a angry breath and Aarohi laughed out loud seeing his antics...

Vivan- bach gaya.... saying this he hurriedly went to office....

Vardhan-Pakhi where the hell are my ear pods..

Pakhi shrugged her shoulders,  and resume her work. She was going through some case files, which she need to submit this week.

Vardhan- Pakhi I am asking you last time where are my ear pods.

Pakhi-ooff hoo Vardhan stop disturbing and find it yourself in your side. And how would I know they are your ear pods not mine na.

Vardhan shuts her laptop and made her stand...
Yesterday you sat on them right, tell me where did you kept after that.

Pakhi- i didnt kept it anywhere Vardhan, its just . 

Vardhan - its just what

Pakhi- they broke okay..

Vardhan - what the you broke my imported ear pods how... oohh now i get that .... you buffalo you sat on them, thats why they broke right...

Pakhi - what did you just call me you donkey.... do i look like a buffalo. 

Vardhan- yes pakhi you do..

Pakhi's face now looked similar to that of steam engine. Invisible smoke was coming out from her ears and nose. She picked a pillow and stared hitting Vardhan with it.

Vardhan- pakhi stop, what are you doing, this violence, i will call the police, jezzz man this girl is abusing me.

Pakhi- to hell with all, what did you call me a buffalo, do i look like a buffalo haan. Bloody oldie uncle.

Now this time Vardhan stopped her holding her hand, what did you just say Pakhiiii.

Pakhi- oldie uncle

Vardhan - take it back

Instead of listening,  she started singing oldie uncle, vardhan holds her hair not too tight to hurt her,but tight enought to hold her at a place.