chapter 39

Veer- aarohiiii

Nandini- Aaruuuuu..

Veer hold her hand, but before he could pulled aarohi back, sanyukta hit his hand with back of the gun... Aarohi's hand slipped from Veer and she fell in the river..

Veer- AAAAROOHIIII

Nandini faints seeing Aarohi falling in the river..

Vivan and prithvi arrived at the temple. But it was too late.. all they could see was aarohi falling in the river and Nandini fainting..

But before anyone could react Veer shot Sanyunkta straight at her heart..

His eyes were red , he holds her hand preventing her from falling..

Sanyunkta was shocked,  her veer,  he shot her.. her eyes welled up..

Sanyunkta- Veer.

Veer looked straight into her eyes nothing but with pure hatred..

Veer- I hate you Sanyunkta Rathore, go fuck yourself in the helll...saying this he pushed her into the river.. 

Sanyunkta saw hatred in his eyes.. he never loved her ... her madness , her obsession today destroyed many lives.. The Randhawa family was destroyed. This one sided love caused them everything..

Veer sat on his knees and shouted Aarohi's name... he wanted to go in the river to bring her  back but vivan and prithvi pulled him back.

It was impossible to handle him... he was crying out loud, begging them to let him go, his Aarohi is there waiting for him... soon he fainted..

Its was as if a storm went by at Randhawa family. Vivan and prithvi carried Veer and Nandini.. vivan called the search team. Within 10 mins search team reached there..

Siya ran towards vivan.. both vivan and prithvi were standing motionless.

Siya- Vivan what happened please tell me what happened..

Vivan just sat there on the chair..

Vivan- My whole family is destroyed siya. She destroyed everything..

Siya felt her heart dropped.. she hug vivan ... vivan just sat there motionless.

Prithvi was standing there seeeing the ruins of his family.. today he had lost everything nothing will be same again. Nandini will never forgive him. She will never forgive for destroying their family...
A tear dropped from his eyes.. too save his people his family had to paid the price..

Soon a doctor arrived..

Vivan was still sitting there motionless. He was not ready to hear anything..

Prithvi was also not in a state to say anything.  his heart felt weak..

Siya- doctor what happened..

Doctor- I am sorry but we could not save  Mrs. Randhawa's baby. The baby was not able to sustain the injuries..although Mrs. Randhawa is fine. She'll gain consciousness soon..

Vivan and Prithvi  jerked towards doctor when he told them about baby..

Vivan- Pakhu was pregnant.. he closes his eyes... a tear dropped from his eyes.

Siya handled herself although she was breaking from inside but she also knows that she had to support Vivan who was broken.. siya sat beside Vivan and holds his hand..

Prithvi also sat on the chair.. pakhi was pregnant. His grand child he/ she died even before seeing this world... he was loosing himself.  Today what happened with his family, the strong king in him died , now sitting here in the hospital is  a man who lost his family, a father whose son is fighting with dead, a father in law, who couldn't save his daughter, a husband who lost his relationship,  and at last a grandfather who couldn't save his grandchild. He had lost everything.