THIRTY TWO

"Let me go! Give me the bottle, let me drink!" Zhan shouted while trying to take the bottle of alcohol from lu bai.

"You have to tell me what's happening? I can't just let you drink alcohol without knowing the reason." Lu bai answered.

"Fine you don't want to give me that, i will go out and drink!"

Lu bai stopped xiao zhan from going outside, he could tell xiao zhan is not okay, whatever has happened to his friend is obviously something serious, he still remembers xiao zhan swearing not to drink alcohol anymore after getting drunk he messed up and didn't even know who he slept with.

"You know what happens when you get drunk, you really don't want to repeat the same mistake again right? I thought you are smarter than this, if anything happens just find me to talk and we can solve it without involving alcohol." Lu bai said, xiao zhan who wanted to say let the stranger's fuck me to death swallowed back his word's, what if he got pregnant again with other strangers kids.

Zhan calmed down, hugged lu bai and cried, since he was born he knew his identity as a boy and now suddenly he is informed he is pregnant, he doesn't even know the person he slept with, even after getting sick, eating alot and always sleeping, he never thought that he was actually pregnant, him turning from being a man to suddenly becoming a man who can give birth, how could he accept such a thing so easily like it's nothing.

"Iam so scared lu bai, i don't know what to do? I don't want to have a baby who doesn't even have another parent, my parent's told me that iam two month's pregnant, that pervert took advantage of me, and that not being enough he left me with a baby!" Zhan cried, lu bai who knew why xiao zhan was acting like this and he hugged his best friend and started coaxing him.

"Crying like this, what if you transmit the crying disease to the baby? C'mon don't cry i don't want my nephew or niece to be a cry baby like my friend." Lu bai said with a smile on his face, zhan kept his mouth shut and pushed his friend away in anger.

"Your my friend shouldn't you coax me rather than making fun of me! Are youreally my friend?" Zhan who wasn't happy complained.

"Iam still your friend, but i will be very disappointed in you if you try to kill an innocent unborn child, the child did nothing wrong, god blessed you with a child and you wanted to kill it! I thought my friend has always been compassionate, but now i see you havereally changed, so what if the baby will not have another father, we have alot of single parent's out there and they're happy and blessed, everyone is brought to this world by God with purpose, so don't intentionally cut short a life of an innocent child just because of your selfish means, be thankful that you can actually have a child of your own to keep you company and in this life you will never be lonely, i know my friend is smart enough to make the right decision, iam not forcing you to keep the baby, i just don't want to see my friend doing something that is wrong and might regret later in life, i will leave you here to think about it and then i will come back and i will support every decision that you will make." Lu bai left after saying those word's.

Zhan who was left alone sat down and sighed, it's not that he really wanted to kill the unborn baby, it's just that he can't accept the fact that he is pregnant, he wanted to drink alcohol so that he could forget everything, he wanted everything to turn out to be just a dream, that's why he has been acting so strangely recently and he never thought of being pregnant, his parent's seems to accept the fact that he is pregnant, alot of people especially women wanted to have kid's of their own but they weren't lucky, and now he was lucky enough to be blessed with a child even though he doesn't know his father.

Lu bai said in this life he might someone to keep him company, no one knew of his rebirth, in his last life he died early and he wasn't lucky to have a child, in this life he got pregnant and in few month's time if he keeps the baby he will have a child he will call his own, a child who will stay by his side and never abandon him, god gifted him another gift after giving him a second chance, why should he let that chance just slip just like that? He should be brave and accepting, he must face challenges, he is no longer the xiao zhan who could be taken advantage of and be trampled on.

Zhan lifted his hand hesitated for a while then placed his hand on his lower abdomen, his heart calmed down and he felt a surge of love and protection that he has never felt before deep within, zhan closed his eye's, took a deep breath and decided to make the right decision, this is his baby, it doesn't matter if he doesn't know the other father, he will keep him safe, love him and make him happy, he will keep the baby. He will have to finish his revenge soon so that he and his unborn baby will live a peaceful life without any dangers.

Zhan wasn't sure where ni mantian was taken, but after wang yibo pushed her away the broken glasses hurt ni mantian one side of her face, hands and maybe some other parts of the body, ni mantian was restrained by the old man's bodyguards, so if he wants to know the whereabouts of ni mantian he will have to ask the old man.  Also he will have to thank him for helping him and even taking him to the hospital, since now that he is pregnant, he is not sure if the old man will still treat him the person or he will stay away from him thinking he is a shameless person.

"Baby don't worry even if everyone else will abandon me, i will never abandon you." Zhan whispered and smiled, zhan heard his phone ringing, seeing several missed calls from his mom and dad, even the old man called him not long ago, zhan texted his dad and mom to inform them that he is fine and they don't have to worry, the next second a reply from his mother popped up asking him if his grandson or grand daughter is ok, zhan mouth twitched, does he look like an unreliable person? Her mother has even stopped worrying about him and now her attention is only on the baby!.

Zhan phone rang again and this time it was the old man, zhan took a deep breath then received the call.

Old man:'zhan zhan are you okay? You left the hospital not looking good, you didn't do anything stupid did you?'

Zhan:'I'm fine, by the way thank you for saving me earlier, without you being there at that time, i don't know what could have happened to me.'

Zhan voice got lower and lower, not only could he have died, his unborn baby could have died too, ni mantian could have claimed two lives.

Old man:'I will not let anything happen to you, i will do everything in my power to make sure that your are safe, i had my butler bring you something light to eat, right now he is standing outside your friends apartment, eat something first then we can talk later.'

Zhan felt warm in his heart, yibo tone is the same, gentle and caring, he said he will forever be there for him, right now he even brought him something to eat, where can he get someone as caring as wang yibo?.