THIRTY NINE

Xiao zhan who was nervous at first relaxed and blended in very fast, everyone who was present was happy, yibo took xiao zhan to his room after his dad was taken away to rest. Yibo pulled zhan closer to him by his waist, lifting zhan chin to have him look at him, yibo used his thumb to caress his boyfriends thin and pink lips. Lowering his head yibo decided to kiss xiao zhan, this is the first legit kiss after they have finally decided to date.

Xiao zhan was caught offguard and he subconsciously pushed wang yibo away, but his litttle strength can't compare to wang yibo, yibo bite zhan lower lip making him to gasp giving yibo to pry his mouth wide open welcoming yibos tongue,  yibos tongue ventured zhans warm cavern naking zhan body to soften, zhan felt like an electric shock moving all over his body making him to slightly tremble.

Zhan hands grabbing yibos shirt tightened, closing his eye's, zhan clumsily  returned the kiss while trying to catch up with his boyfriends kiss which looks like he is about to devour him wholly, the two ended up on bed with yibo ontop of xiao zhan, yibo broke the kiss and looked at his treasure with a flushed face and was breathing heavily.

Lowering his head yibo gently nibbled zhan neck leaving a hickey, he wanted to continue but it's not time yet, he is going to have a full course meal after their baby is born.

Yibo caressed zhan beautiful face while waiting for him to calm down, zhan was shy and didn't have the courage to look at his boyfriend, even if it's normal for boyfriend's to kiss but he wasn't prepared, he was caught offguard.

"Is my baby shy?" Yibo whispered in xiao zhan ear making zhan to hide his ear while blushing, his ear's are sensitive and he felt ticklish when yibo whispered near his ear, and the warm breath gave him weird feeling.

Xiao zhan:"N-no......no."

Zhan stuttered, yibo chuckled and didn't continue teasing his pregnant boyfriend, yibo room was knocked and a maid voice was heard calling them downstairs for lunch.

After lunch xiao zhan and wang yibo stayed in the sitting room with zhan sitting on his boyfriends lap and letting yibo feed him the well peeled mango fruit. The environment between the two was harmonious but came to an end when jin han arrived, zhan pretended not to see jin han who was looking at him with not so good eye's.

"You finally came, i wanted to talk to you." Yibo told jin han who was still standing, jin han didn't expect to come and see such a scene where his ex boyfriend is acting all intimate with his adoptive father, his adoptive dad has really changed, he isn't the dad he knows, he is confused wondering when his dad knew how to act so romantic, he feels so unhappy looking at the two acting so in love infront of him and he couldn't do anything!.

Jin jan expected his adoptive father to break up with xiao zhan after he knew of xiao zhan pregnancy since he believed zhan pregnancy didn't belong to his dad, but everything he thought were actually wrong, the two seems to be even more closer and his dad seems not to mind if xiao zhan is pregnant! Xiao zhan must have bewitched his adoptive father! This is so unlike his dad! He will never act like this! Just imagining all these makes him so upset.

"Yes dad."

Wang yibo:"This is my boyfriend, soon he is going to be my lawfully wedded partner, also he is pregnant with my child, i decided to tell you this, so you should know in a few month's time a young master will be added in our family."

Jin jan phone dropped with his adoptive father word's, zhan raised his eyebrows with the way jin han reacted when he heard wang yibo word's, zhan sneered and decided to continue speaking to annoy jin han even more.

"Jin han since iam going to join the wang family as a legal partner of my dear wang yibo, i hope we can get along well, also don't forget to call me little dad, it will be so disrespectful of you to use my real name, this is your dad so naturally Iam your little dad." Zhan was in a very mood seeing jin han dark face, the more angry jin han is the earlier he will deal with him and eliminate him once and for all, he doesn't want any hidden dangers that will disturb his unborn baby, his baby needs a peaceful environment to grow up not live in fear.

"Dad how could you do this! How could you make him pregnant? Are you even sure if the baby really belongs to you! You can't trust him at all." Jin han shouted scared, if xiao zhan gives birth to the baby and turns out to be a boy then he will surely be kicked out and he will have to forget about the wangs property, he worked so hard and when he is almost there xiao zhan came to destroy everything.

"You watch your mouth when you talk to me and my future wife, apologise now or leave and never appear infront of me or any wangs property! I can't just sit by and watch you insult and disrespect my partner, he is your little dad and you should react and listen to him the same way you respect me." Yibo reprimanded Jin han.

Ge has no choice but to compromise, gritting his teeth in anger and looking at xiao zhan who was grinning at him with hateful eye's, if eye's could really act as a weapon then xiao zhan could have been dead.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have crossed the line......forgive me little dad, i didn't mean to be rude, iam really sorry." Jin han who was very unwilling asked for forgiveness.

Zhan:"I am very understanding, i usually don't mind kid's throwing a tantrum, it's no problem at all."

Zhan who acted like he doesn't care and very mature answered, yibo ignored jin han and coaxed xiao zhan who was pouting and acting all spoiled. Jin han wanted to kill xiao zhan who was intentionally provoking him there and then but he couldn't, and it's not easy, he will have to confront xiao zhan and expose xiao zhan for everyone to see and he really got a chance when he saw xiao zhan seated in the back garden alone enjoying the cool breeze.

"Xiao zhan tell me what is your plan approaching my dad! You chose to get close to my dad so that you could get back at me right?" Jin han shouted while looking at the smiling xiao zhan with hate, he really wanted to strangle this shameless fox to death.

"Yes i want to get back at you so what?  I got close to your dad, made sure i will carry his future heir! Remember your just an adopted child and i will make sure to destroy everything that you've worked for, right now iam your little dad, so you should be careful with your word's, seeing you misread is my happiness." Zhan answered without stuttering.