THIRTY SIX

Yibo didn't refuse, zhan had to take several pictures still telling wang yibo to smile, zhan gave up and just took more picture's of his serious boyfriend who doesn't even know how to smile but he is super nice to him, he couldn't wait to tell the good news to lu bai m, also encourage lu bai to find a boyfriend soon since he is no longer young.

"Don't play with your phone anymore, your wife is getting lonely." Yibo seeing xiao zhan was concentrating on his phone said feeling very unwilling, they should be closer and together all the time to get more closer and create alot of memories together.

Zhan who heard the name 'wife' again blushed, putting his phone aside planning to tell lu bai later rested his head on wang yibos shoulder, the name wife sounds so, he just can't explain how he was feeling whenever wang yibo mentions the name wife, he couldn't help it but blush.

"By the way now that your are pregnant with our baby, the doctor said at this time you need to be extra careful, i know your living well at the college hostel, but i don't think that's a good idea, i have a small five bedroom villa near your college, i can let you live there, i will assign some househelps to do the cleaning, have a chef to take care of food and some bodyguards to protect you, later i will talk to your parent's about this." Yibo suggested, zhan who knew little about pregnancy didn't refuse, the thing's that the doctor talked about most of them were new to him.

"Okay you plan everything, let me have a nap, i feel tired and sleepy."

Yibo stayed with his now new boyfriend for a while, after making sure he is comfortably sleeping, he called his secretary and gave him some more instructions, the secretary who was given tasks that doesn't include his work schedule cried without tears! Getting overworked by his boss without pay raise or yearly bonus! He is obviously being taken advantage of, right now he is no different from a robot.

"Spending time with yout boyfriend and rubbing it on my face! What about me? Iam made to work overtime! That not being enough I'm still single!" The secretary complained while looking at the piled up work that was supposed to be done by the boss who went out to have fun with the so called boyfriend!.

Jin han who was still in the city and hasn't gone back woke up in the morning, preparing himself and getting dressed, he tried to eat but he wasn't able to eat at all, he still can't believe what he saw yesterday and what ni mantian was really capable of, not even in his dreams did he expect ni mantian will go as far as trying to kill xiao zhan, not only that she even isn't innocent as how she portrays herself!.

Jin jan decided to go and see ni mantian, yibo men who were dressed as hospital worker's informed wang yibo of jin han arrival and wanting to see ni mantian, yibo had instructed the bodyguards not to bother or stop jin han, but let him do what he wants.

Ni mantian got injured by the broken glasses that day when she got pushed, yibo bodyguards handed over ni mantian to the police who didn't take long to arrive, she was taken to the hospital for treatment, and even though she is under police surveillance, and the case was still under investigation the police allowed visitor's to see ni mantian, ni mantian friend's from college and even those that didn't like her came to see her, and whatever they told ni mantian was even more hurting than her second life getting getting exposed, those who used to worship her and pretend to always support her whenever she will be in trouble were the first to mock and insult her.

Jin han went inside the hospital abd directly went to see ni mantian, jin han who saw ni mantian who looked haggard and wasn't the beautiful girl he used to know sneered.

Ni mantian:"Jin han i thought you will never come see me! Tell your adoptive dad to let me go! I will have to kill xiao zhan!"

Jin jan lips twitched and the disgust in his eye's and face could no longer be concealed, he moved aside when ni mantian tried to touch him.

Jin han:"Are you crazy? Your still thinking of killing xiao zhan when your already in this situation? Your lucky my dad didn't kill you on the spot."

He didn't expect the girl who used to be smart can turn out to be this stupid.

Ni mantian:"You weren't here to console me, you came here to humiliate and insult me just like the other's, don't trust those rumours outside! Iam not as shameless as those rumours in the internet!"

Ni mantian last hope is jin han, if she got dumped and casted aside by him, then she is not sure what she will do,  she has always been careful when she met those disgusting men and even act like an escort at times so that she could continue leading a rich life and be at par with her classmates and friend's too, she is not sure how xiao zhan who has always been stupid will manage to get such information and he even thought of such a thing to completely destroy her.

"Rumours? You've been acting like a white lotus all these years, pretending to be a young lady from a rich family, but the reality is your been using your body in exchange for money! And what do you say when we are together, your body is holy! But in reality your are actually a used trash, way worse than a prostitute! I really regret ever knowing and associating with someone as disgusting as you! Iam sure my dad will make you rot in jail forever for attempted murder, as for the wife's of those sugar daddies, i wonder if they will really let you go."

Jin han didn't waste time but he left, he was also surprised by xiao zhan ways, he saw the change in xiao zhan but he didn't expect xiao zhan to change so much, he even has the ability to get such sensitive information, if he could have started his plan of getting the xiao family riches and thinking that xiao zhan is stupid then he could be joining ni mantian and his dad could have kicked him out of the wang family.

"Xiao zhan i never knew you could be this smart." Jin han said, if he were to get back in time then he could have never treated xiao zhan like he used to, right now they could have been together, but luck wasn't on his side, because of his stupidity xiao zhan ended up getting mixed up with his adoptive father.