16

Array

 After Ye Lanshan had absorbed all the 6 crystal nuclei she hit today, she stood up and walked towards the study.

  Ye Lanshan thought, since the crystal nucleus can be used to absorb and improve the cultivation of cultivators, can it also be used instead of Lingyu. Lingyu is a kind of jade used as currency in the world of immortals. It contains pure aura, which can be used to improve the cultivation of immortals, and it is also an essential material for making magic circles.

  Immortal cultivators are generally proficient in one or more of the formations, alchemy, and training tools. But now the earth's environment is getting worse and worse, and many herbal medicines have become extinct, so there is no need to think about alchemy in the dark night of the earth in this life.

  As for the training tools, those materials are not available to Ye Lanshan today, they are all very rare ores.

  As for the formation method, Ye Lanshan did not expect to learn it at first. After all, the spiritual energy on the earth is quite thin now, and it is impossible for the spiritual vein mine to appear. Ling jade is produced from the spirit vein mine. The formation method is impossible, you can't just draw on paper.

  But now Ye Lanshan sees the hope of learning the formation method again. If the crystal nucleus can really replace Lingyu, then Ye Lanshan can have that condition to learn.

  Ye Lanshan stayed in the study room in the small building for a whole day and night. She rummaged through all the books on the formation in the study, and finally decided to start with the simplest spirit gathering formation.

  As the name suggests, the Spirit Gathering Array gathers the surrounding spiritual energy and accelerates the cultivation speed of the cultivators.

  Ye Lanshan looked at it, and needed 28 pieces of low-grade Lingyu, placed in the position of the 28 constellations (actually, I don't know where the 28 constellations are, wow haha~~), and added cinnabar to draw a matrix map.

  Ye Lanshan has estimated the aura contained in the crystal core. The current white crystal core is equivalent to the aura contained in half a piece of low-grade spiritual jade, which means that if Ye Lanshan wants to make this array, it must be 56 pieces. White crystal nucleus, and it may not be successful at one time.

  When I think about Ye Lanshan, I feel that cultivating is the most expensive thing. This is the most basic spirit gathering array, and it can be regarded as the foundation of the foundation.

  Ye Lanshan originally wanted to wait 5 days and set off directly to the base in S city, preparing to have a "random encounter" with Dong Lei in S city.

  She wanted Dong Lei to fall in love with her, and she was helping her deal with Ye Xi in turn.

  Ye Lanshan has never felt that she is a generous person. Since Ye Xi used Dong Lei to deal with him in the previous life, why can't Dong Lei be used to deal with Ye Xi this time. She is going to give a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye.

  Ye Lanshan is still very confident in her current appearance. She, who is already beautiful, has changed her aura since cultivating, becoming more ethereal and dusty. And the facial features are more delicate and charming than before the cultivation. With such an appearance and temperament, Ye Lanshan did not believe that any man could resist her temptation.

  But now, in order to collect enough crystal nuclei and cinnabar to draw the array, Ye Lanshan can only postpone the time to go to the S city base. But fortunately, it would take more than half a year for Ye Xi to pass from the T city base. She still has enough time to carry out her revenge plan. Now it's time for Dong Lei to be at Xiaoyao for a month.

  After Ye Lanshan made the plan, she packed all the things at home into the space, and prepared to start his own collection task from tomorrow. The first stop was naturally the Fahua Temple in the east of City B (the name was incompetent and could only be borrowed...) and the Art University in the south of the city to collect enough cinnabar. After all, the crystal nucleus is still very easy to fight, but cinnabar is not so easy to collect. The most important thing is that you can collect cinnabar while fighting zombies, and you can get twice the result with half the effort.

  Early the next morning, Ye Lanshan took what she had packed and drove a Hummer away from the house where she had lived for more than half a year.

  Ye Lanshan's first stop is to go to Fahua Temple and then turn to Chengnan Art Institute, because Chengnan is just right to go out of the city.

  Ye Lanshan drove all the way from Fahua Temple to Chengnan Art School. During this period, he killed countless zombies, collected countless supplies, saw a few waves of survivors, and finally drove away from City B and headed for the road to Base S.

  When the end of the world broke out, many people in the city wanted to flee, causing many traffic accidents, so the entire expressway was blocked. Detour to S City Base.

  Driving and stopping along the way, collecting and collecting zombie crystal cores by the way, I am very satisfied with this kind of life.

  This night, when Lanshan really drove through a small town, the town was very quiet, and Ye Lanshan didn't see a single zombie at a glance, which gave Ye Lanshan a very strange feeling.

  Suddenly, there was a sound of fighting in front of him. Ye Lanshan, who was not curious, suddenly drove over to find out.

  Ye Lanshan just got close and saw a man in military uniform fighting with an evolved T1 (this is how zombies are described in the apocalypse text, so just steal it), the man is obviously at a disadvantage, and his military uniform is already in the process of fighting The middle was torn into pieces, all of which were stained red with blood. It's only a matter of time before it fails.

  Ye Lanshan was thinking about whether to save the man or not. Seeing that he was saved from such a serious injury was like an extra burden, just when Ye Lanshan was thinking about whether to save it or not. The man in the fight seemed to sense that someone was nearby, and looked up in the direction of Ye Lanshan.

  At this moment, Ye Lanshan needs to see the man's appearance clearly. The man's facial features are clear and deep, like a Greek sculpture. The dark and deep ice eyes are wild and unrestrained, evil and sexy.

  The most important man whom Ye Lanshan knew was Yu Haotian, whom he had met during the Chinese New Year. Ye Lanshan didn't know why, as the prince of the Yu family, he was here alone and fell into such a dangerous situation. But now there is obviously no time for Ye Lanshan to think too much.

  Ye Lanshan jumped out of the Hummer and ran towards Yu Haotian. Although the current T1 is not so easy for Ye Lanshan to deal with, Yu Haotian must be rescued. Because Ye Lanshan knew that when she wanted to take revenge, it would be much easier for her if she had the help of the Yu family prince.

  Ye Lanshan is not the Virgin, nor is it Xiaobai, why should some use it? Besides, although T1 is more difficult to deal with, it is not impossible to deal with it. After weighing the pros and cons, Yu Haotian still has it.

  Ye Lanshan's countless small ice picks looked like T1 (you can imagine a rainstorm with pear blossom needles), forced T1 to retreat, ran to Yu Haotian's side, and supported his crumbling body!

  "How, do you still have strength?" Ye Lanshan asked Yu Haotian who was leaning on him.

  "Hehe, it's alright, I can't die in one go!"

  Yu Haotian looked at the girl who was supporting him, and saw that she was beautiful and beautiful, about seventeen or eighteen years old. The eyes are full of spirit, the eyebrows are trimmed, the nose is trimmed, and the pear eddies appear on the cheeks. The strong light reflected from the snow and ice on her face made her complexion crystal clear and soft like jade, but she saw that her complexion was extremely white, her nose was taller than that of ordinary women, and her eyes had a faint blue color of sea water.

  Yu Tianhao suddenly remembered that she was the girl who sent him back during Chinese New Year, but she was a bit prettier than back then.

  "Then can you still go? Go to the Hummer next to you, and I'll take care of the T1." Ye Lanshan looked at him and knew that he recognized him, and told him to sit in the car so that she could put it away. Play with your hands and feet against this T1.

  "Okay!" Yu Haotian also knew that he would drag her down here, so he consciously walked to the Hummer next to him to rest, but his eyes kept paying attention to the movement here.

  Yu Haotian hopes to recover some physical strength as soon as possible, and can help her at that time.

  Ye Lanshan was relieved when she saw that Yu Haotian was already on the Humvee, and moved her gaze to T1 in the distance, paying attention to T1's every move.