28

Village

 A group of damn vines chased Ye Lanshan and them all night, and they had to drive to the scenic spot.

  "Damn, we've already reached the top-level scenic spot, why are those vines still chasing us?" Yu Haotian hadn't slept all day and night, staring at the mutant vines outside with bloodshot eyes.

  "What the hell is ahead? Xiaoyan, zoom out on the satellite map and see where they are going to drive us!" Ye Lanshan was also very tangled. After being chased by such a group of mutant plants all night, it is estimated that everyone is tired and sleepy now. .

  "Well, okay, there is Lianhu Village in the scenic area about 2 kilometers ahead of Sister Shanshan. According to the travel information found on the Internet, it is said that the ancient dwellings in this village are listed as World Cultural Heritage for their well-preserved traditional features. This is a tourist attraction that combines natural and cultural landscapes in this scenic area." Zhou Yan stared at the computer and read the information on the computer to Ye Lanshan and the two of them.

  "It seems that these mutant vines are going to drive us into that village!" After hearing the information Zhou Yan read, Yu Haotian guessed where the mutant vines were going to drive them!

  "Yes, that seems to be the case, but I don't know what's in the village. Everyone should pay attention.

  Zhou Kai, Zhou Kai, did you hear what I said?" Ye Lanshan also thought about it, but in the end there was something in the village. What they don't know.

  "I can hear it, please say it!" Zhou Kai's voice came from the walkie-talkie, but he could feel that he was tired too, but it would be the same for anyone who didn't sleep all day and night.

  "Wait and get ready, we will reach Lianhu Village 2 kilometers ahead. This group of vines is estimated to drive us to that village. Everyone, be prepared and be careful when you enter the village." Ye Lanshan heard Zhou on the walkie-talkie. Kay's tired voice urged.

  "Okay, got it. We'll pay attention!"

  Ye Lanshan and a group of people drove for more than an hour and finally saw the shadow of the village, but because they were far away, they only saw a group of vague buildings.

  After driving for another 5 minutes, Ye Lanshan and the others finally saw the whole picture of the village. The row upon row of stacked courtyards in the village complements the beautiful scenery of lakes and mountains. From the natural environment outside the village to the water system, streets and buildings in the village, the original state of the ancient village is completely preserved, and there is no sign of modern civilization. The unique shape and the wonderful pastoral scenery are worthy of being a scenic spot.

  But the noisy village in the past is now quiet, and the whole village is shrouded in a dead air, surrounded by this mutated plant, it looks quite strange. But here, the mutant vines are not chasing Ye Lanshan. Ye Lanshan and a group of people parked the car some distance from the village, and then everyone got out of the car.

  "Everyone should be careful with their weapons. This village makes me feel quite uneasy. But at least it doesn't make me feel dangerous now. So let's go and investigate! Everyone organizes their belongings and brings a bag of supplies with them. , put the rest on the hummer, and we will drive the commercial vehicle in. Zhou Kai, you hide the hummer shadow with plants." Ye Lanshan looked at the village not far away, and since she learned Taoism, she also has a certain degree of hope. She was able to see that the white fog in the village was full of life, but there was some gray gas in the white fog, which meant that someone in the village died recently, and Ye Lanshan didn't believe that the mutant vines were so laborious. They came to this village to trap their group here. So be careful, Ye Lanshan still decides to take precautions, he still understands to be prepared. The reason for keeping the Hummer is that the modified Hummer is much stronger than the commercial vehicle in terms of performance and sturdiness.

  "Okay!" Everyone now has a sense of blind trust in Ye Lanshan's intuition, so when Ye Lanshan said this, everyone immediately sorted out all the supplies and put them on the hummus, and each had a carry-on bag.

  After finishing the arrangement, Zhou Kai threw the plant seeds around the Hummer, activating his own abilities, and soon the vines inside the seeds emerged and completely wrapped the Hummer. From a distance, it looked like a huge silkworm cocoon. However, seeing the power of the mutant plants around, Ye Lanshan believed that no one would have the guts to approach this huge "cocoon".

  "Okay, get in the car, we're ready to go!" Seeing that everyone was in order, Ye Lanshan greeted everyone to get on the commercial car.

  "What did you say in the village?" Nie Feng, who couldn't take it easy, began to ask again.

  "It's definitely not a zombie!" Chen Qing glanced at Nie Feng and said.

  "Why?" Nie Feng immediately transformed into one hundred thousand and asked Chen Qing why.

  "If the village is full of zombies, how could there not be a single zombie out? Are you trained to be a zombie? Do you know that they are all staying in the village?" Chen Qing rolled his eyes helplessly.

  "Actually, I also know, I just want to test you!" Nie Feng said in a daze when he saw Chen Qing's white eyes.

  But no one was paying attention to him.

  "I'm going into the village soon, remember to stop talking, especially Nie Feng, don't talk! So as not to be caught by others!" Yu Haotian reminded everyone, especially Nie Feng, otherwise their information I don't know how much was given out.

  "I wouldn't be that stupid!" Nie Feng muttered, feeling aggrieved. Although he was a bit more talkative, it was a matter of people. He wasn't so stupid as to confuse their information with others. go.

  The car drove into the village, and the streets were silent. In some houses, someone secretly opened the door or window, glanced at them, and quickly closed the window or door.

  They drove the car to the small square in the center of the village and stopped. As soon as they got off the car, a bald middle-aged man walked towards them.

  "Hello, I'm the mayor of this Lianhu Village, and my name is Wang Shoutao!" The bald middle-aged man introduced himself.

  "Shou Tao? Why isn't it called Pan Tao?" The out-of-tune Nie Feng jumped out again.

  "Shut up! I'm sorry Village Chief Wang, this child is like this!" Yu Haotian glared at Nie Feng, and Nie Feng held back his mouth aggrieved.

  "It's okay, it's okay, my name is really easy to misunderstand. The one from the inside just rushed outside. Come to the place where I will take you to live. There are many people in our village who go out to work, so there are still some empty houses in the village, so you can live there. There!" After saying that, the village chief Wang led them to the village.

  "Okay, thank you Village Chief Wang!" Ye Lanshan and his party followed Village Chief Wang and walked towards the village.