↻ ◁ seven ▷ ↺

"and she's got that body,
always gotta flaunt it"

"and she's got that body,always gotta flaunt it"

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I was truly going insane.

Something must've been wrong with those drinks—they had to have been tampered with or something. There was no way I just made out with Ivy Mora during seven minutes in heaven. And there was no way I actually enjoyed it.

Why were her lips so goddamn addictive?

She was an immensely better kisser than Graham, and I felt sick to my stomach just being able to say that, for more than one reason. For one, even thinking about him right now makes me want to vomit, but I did technically cheat on him. With a girl.

A girl who was just so fucking unpredictable.

I didn't know if I should've felt bad for all of it, since he seemed to walk right into that closet with Dylen with zero hesitation. But was revenge cheating really any better than regular cheating? I may not have done it first, but shit, it wasn't anything to be proud of either. Plus, it only added a new layer of problems onto my conscience:

How was I supposed to feel about Ivy now?

I turned Graham's car on for the heater, since I still had his keys, though I didn't actually go anywhere. Although, with his keys in my hand, there was a lot I could do to take revenge on him that didn't involve making out with a girl I loathed. But instead of acting on my angry drunken impulses, I pulled up my main music playlist and listened to the sound of soft voices as I waited for the Uber I ordered to come pick me up.

At some point during my patient waiting, Graham had managed to get into the passenger seat unseen. I only knew he had been there when he tapped on my shoulder.

"Graham!" I shouted in surprise, meeting eyes with his relaxed face. I almost leaned in to hug him for a moment—a short moment before I remembered what the hell happened tonight.

"Cam, hey." His voice lowered at my shrieking and his arm calmly reached out for my shoulder, but I turned away. He didn't seriously expect me to accept his comfort after what he did, did he?

"What do you think you're doing?"

His eyes softened when he looked at me. His deep brown eyebrows fell together in confusion as he kept his gaze on me.

"What do you mean?"

I laughed at his audacity. "What do you mean, what do I mean? I told you not to join that stupid game and you did just that."