chapter⁷

a lil more love

a lil more love

warning: 'angsty', crying izuku

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

03:07 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

izuku wakes up early in the morning, before sunrise. he takes a cold bath, not wanting to bother anyone at this time.

after putting on a green shirt and some black trousers, izuku slips on some red boots. his old mentor gave them to him. as well as izuku's favourite sword and his quirk. but no one knows about it. well, expect katsuki.

izuku takes a book from the castle library, a thick book made from one of his favourite authors. no one is awake right now, not even nita so izuku should have some peace and quiet. at least for a bit.

he jogs down the stairs of the castle, getting to the ground floor where the pond is. he walks over, sitting on the very perfect looking grass. he opens the book, rereading it. starting one page one, like he did many years ago.

🍪

"dad!" fourteen year old, prince izuku shouts as he waves his hand as his father and the amora army come back from battle. hisashi looks up from his horse, spotting his son; who is the spitting image of him. well, beside the green hair, green eyes and the freckles. hisashi has black hair and brown eyes and his cheeks have no freckles.

"izuku, my boy!" hisashi shouts, running up the stairs. the two male hug each other, a deep meaning full hug. "how's the prince of the kingdom?"

"i missed you dad," izuku says, looking up at his father. young izuku midoriya was a skinny boy. he would eat a lot but he wouldn't never gain weight and both parents were worried. maybe, it was because he was quirkless. "i also baked you some ginger nut cookies!" however, young izuku midoriya was a happy boy. which mattered way more than the size of his body. "and i helped nita with the castle!"

king hisashi picks up his son. 

"how about any books? have you been reading any?" izuku nods at his father's question. 

"let me show you!" izuku says, running off to his room.

🍪

izuku looks down at the pages to see splotches of dampness on them. he furrows his eyebrows, wiping his tears.

"dammit," he says, closing his eyes. more tears slip from his emerald eyes. he leans back against the tree. wait...tree? there wasn't a tree before. izuku opens his eyes, seeing that the span of one flashback, a strong large tree had grown right beside him and he didn't notice.

"izuku dear?" he hears, putting the book down. he gets up, walking over to his mother who's walking down the stairs. "izuku honey, i..." inko looks at her son, putting her hand on his face, she moves his face left to right. "are...are you crying?" it's been a very long time since inko has seen her son cry. three years to be exact.

"no mom," izuku says, shrugging her off with a smile. "i'm okay. don't worry. what did you need?"

"oh, it's nothing," inko lies with a smile. "why don't you take today and rest?"

"but i-"

"no. no," inko says, hushing him. "not anymore, i'm clearing your schedule. go and do something you enjoy,"

"okay mom," izuku says, giving her a kiss on the cheek. izuku walks off, jogging up the stairs to his room. 

"why won't you just tell me izuku...?" inko says with her hand on her cheek, shaking her head. she turns around and sees the pond area blooming with bushes, flowers and little insects. "i really do need to thank that girl,"