chapter⁹

just ochaco

just ochaco

warning: drunk characters

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

08:37 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n spins around, showing the green dress to yuga who has pins and needles in his mouth to tighten and loosen areas around the dress. mina does the same with a light blue dress, y/n whistling.

the bell rings at the front of the dress, making yuga gasp. y/n looks at the horror on his face.

"it's the princess!" they whisper shout as y/n and mina scramble to take off the dresses. mina folds them neatly, putting it on of the tables. she uncovers the treats from the woven basket.

yuga rushes to the front, fixing his hair. 

"hello, future queen and maid," they say with a curtsey. ochaco walks into the shop, tsuyu behind her. tsuyu's carry some gold joins in her pocket of her dress. "welcome to my humble abode,"

"hi," ochaco says with a bow. "it's lovely to be here. i heard the maids say this one of the best shops in the village. i'm happy to see what all the gossip is-y/n?"

"princess ochaco," y/n says with a bow. ochaco rushes over to, holding onto the front of her pink layered dress. "how are you?"

"how am i? how are you?" she hugs y/n quickly. then feels her head. "are you feeling better? do you still have mint leaves at home? are you eating enough rice?"

"okay, so i'm definitely missing something," yuga says, looking between the two. mina shrugs then smiles. tsuyu sits down on a chair, plaiting her green hair. "wait, i remembered. wine,"

"yuga, mina no,"

"yuga, mina yes!"

🍪

ochaco hiccups, her head on tsuyu's shoulder.

"i don't even think i'm allowed to drink," ochaco says, a red blush on her cheeks. 

"you're not," tsuyu says, wiping the wine dripping from ochaco's mouth with a pink handkerchief. "but i won't tell,"

"thank you, tsuyu. it's not-" she hiccups in the middle of her sentence, covering her mouth. "pardon me, very ladylike,"

"princess," y/n says. "you've only had one cup," y/n laughs, chugging down her fifth cup of wine. mina laughs, chugging down her ninth. "you're a lightweight. did you ever drink in your kingdom?"

"no. i didn't even know alcohol tasted like that," ochaco hiccups. "and it's just ochaco. you don't need to call me princess, y/n. you've done enough already," ochaco smiles at her as y/n smiles at her back.

"yes your highness,"

"y/n, mina!"

"what?" y/n laughs, taking another drink in her mouth. ochaco rolls her eyes, cuddling up to tsuyu. however y/n took no notice.

"i've finished!" yuga says, the darkest blush on their cheeks. they've drank the most wine, finishing two whole bottles by himself. she opens the curtains, showing the most expensive looking white wedding dress with light orange fabric in layers of the dress. ochaco wanted to wear orange for y/n. "what does everyone think?"

"are you sure that's going to fit?" ochaco asks. "i've quite a tummy and i want to look perfect on the day,"

"you already look perfect," tsuyu says with a smile. y/n, mina and yuga agree, all of them nodding.