Last thread

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

(Not proof read, bear with it please)

Jungkook woke up at the couch again, but this time the couch isn't his. He looked around, the light from the open kitchen window is illuminating the living room. He groaned while sitting up. Tapping his hand all over the couch to get his phone in his hand, he finally found it.

6:55 am.

It's still early. He dropped back on the couch. But right then he sat up again. "Where the hell am i?"
Looking around at his surrounding, Jungkook saw the familiar building.

He stayed at Yoongi's place last night. He don't even remember when he slept but he just spend the night there. Standing up he made way to Yoongi's room and knocked. There was no reply so he knocked again. "Wake up, sleepy heads."

"Ah, you are so loud, so early in the morning." Hobi replied in a sleepy voice as soon as he open the door for him.

"We got school today, I'm heading home and you two also get your asses off bed now." Jungkook slapped Yoongi's butt who was lying on his side, sleeping soundly.

"Yahh!!" Glaring at Jungkook for once, Yoongi fell back to sleep.

"It'll take much more than that to pull him off his bed. You go, drive safely. Meet you at school." Giving a hug to Jungkook, Hobi bid him good bye. He likes that now Jungkook don't get's irritated for hugging him.

"Sure thing." Saying that, Jungkook wore his sneakers and went out, starting his car and driving away. He just needs to get ready on time, he shouldn't waste time, just get ready for school then. And he hopes Taehyung wouldn't have left for the school. After what happened, Jungkook don't want Taehyung to wander alone anymore. The only problem is that Taehyung still think of him as a threat, although it's more Jungkook's fault that he never apologised or made Taehyung feel comfortable with him.

As soon as he reached his apartment building, instead of going to his own apartment, Jungkook went straight to Jimin's apartment. Walking in, he saw that Taehyung's room's light is on that mean he's up and Jimin's is off that means he's still out cold.

"Let's have breakfast and then I'll get ready for school." Murmuring to himself Jungkook then walked in the kitchen.

He had a proud as well as surprising grin on his face thinking, that's probably the first time when he saw so many eatable things in his fridge and the cabinets are also filled with something in them. "Bro, must have went to groceries tomorrow, good that he'd have enough food to be healthy. And there were few things that were definitely not Jimin's taste, and it didn't take long for him to guess that the rest of things are of Taehyung.

"I miss the steam dumplings she used to made for me. Her Japchae was my favourite and Jajangmyeon.....ahh there was so much she used to cook for me so that i eat alot and gain weight."

Thinking about it, he made a mental note that after school he'd make these things for Taehyung, he'd make him all of his favourite dishes so that he eats alot and gets healthy. He want Taehyung to be strong and bold, he's too submissive for his liking.

Jungkook made breakfast, went to wake Jimin up, and when he came back he saw Taehyung standing there, just few steps away from the dining table. The noise of Jimin closing the door pulled Taehyung out of his trance.

He turned and as soon as his eyes met with Jungkook, they went down, casted to the ground. Jimin however, came forward—-half asleep—- and patted his back while taking him to the table along with him.

"Dig in." Jimin said softly and sat down to have his toast and honey. Taehyung looked at his best friend who started eating without any worry of the world. His gaze then turned slowly to Jungkook who was sitting across the table, opposite to him. He found him already looking at him and before he can read the emotions in his eyes, he darted his eyes off. The possibility that a mare glare of Jungkook can make Taehyung tremble made him to look away.