26: Accusations.

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
*******
So before things get weird, yes I changed the name of this book. The old name didn't sit well with me and I changed it. I hope this doesn't cause any confusion❤️
Thank you.

Noor's pov

It was the next day in the morning and both zayn and I were in the room as he gets ready for work.

"When are we going to your parent's house?" I asked him and his expression changed. He looked tensed.

"Why do you want to go there?" he asked grabbing his Rolex watch from the vanity table. "Maybe because they are your parents and we need to greet them" I explained. I don't know why he is acting this way.

"I'm not going to be home early today" he states standing before me. "I can go with the driver," I told him but he didn't seem convinced.

"Please Zayn. What will your parents think of me if I don't go to greet them?" I added pleadingly.

He looked hesitant before he released a sigh "fine but I won't make it, I have a lot of work at the office" he said before he gently sat next to me.

He took my hand in his and he looked tensed and even worried. "Listen....don't listen to whatever umma says okay?" he said. I knew his mother didn't like me but his father does so I will not avoid him.

"Don't worry I will be fine" I assured him with a small smile. He returned the smile and gave me a small kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

I picked up my phone to call Amira so I can inform her that I'm going to come. It rang for a few seconds and she didn't pick. I must admit I kinda expected that.

I took my mac book from the closet and decided to call my friends. It's been a while since we talked since everyone is busy with their lives plus I needed to let my feelings out.

I went downstairs to the kitchen because I wanted to make something for my in-laws. U decided to make cinnamon rolls and croissants for them.

I kept my mac book on the counter and face-timed my friends. They all picked up almost immediately. Everyone looked like they are in their senses except for Hanifa. We could tell she was sleeping before I called.

"Why are you still sleeping at 11?" I asked her and she rubbed her eyes. "I stayed up all night talking to Aaryan" she explained as I put all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl.

I gave Hanifa a look and she immediately understood what I meant. "Who is Aaryan," Humaira asked suspiciously.

"Are you dating behind our backs?" Aaliyah asked.

"Noor, did you know about this?" they both asked me in unison. I laughed quietly and it told them I knew.

"Oh my gosh," Aaliyah exclaimed crossing her hands across her chest. "We feel so betrayed" Humaira added dramatically.

"Guys listen, I'm not dating anyone yet" Hanifa tried to defend herself.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Humaira raising her brows. I decided to come clean and tell them everything.