15

3 months later

Lex POV

The past three months has been the best months in my life. Every single time, I can't help but smile anytime I think about the person for my happiness.

Even Tiff noticed it and she makes sure that she teases me about it anytime she can.

It took me close to a month and some weeks after Dani and I started dating before I agreed to have sex with her.

And believe me, it was the best I have ever had. She was so gentle and sweet, making sure I was comfortable with whatever that she did with me. I couldn't help but fall in love with her the more. Yes, there I said it out loud.

This time around, I was certain about it

I'm in love with Dani

I have tried so many times to tell her, but I don't want her to think I'm moving too fast.

She has been nothing but an amazing girlfriend to me. She understands me whenever I'm down, happy or when I just get emotional for no reason.

She also helped me when my nightmares about Brittney became more frequent, either she sang lullaby for me or she held me really tight in her arms for me to sleep again.

Today was our lazy day because the season had ended already but she went to get some groceries.

We decided to stay here in England to enjoy our season break since we both refused to go home.

Dani wanted to go back to LA to see her parents but they went on a vacation and told her that by the end of the year, they would visit her.

She also wanted to tell them about us, but she wasn't sure if I was ready or not. I really can't believe that in the space of three months, she was ready to show me off to her family.

No matter how little the things she does for me are, falling in love again and again with her is like paradise.

As I was fantasizing about her, feeling the wonderful smile and warmth I got whenever I thought of her, I heard a knock at the door.

I knew it couldn't be Dani neither could it be Tiff because Tiff never knocks.

She just comes in like she owns the place before she screams at us to get decent if we aren't.

And besides, she wasn't in the country, she went to Texas to see her family.

And obviously Dani can't be knocking at her home, I can't also remember ordering anything, so who could that be?

"I'm coming." I said while going to the door.

As I opened the door, I think I forgot to breathe. I couldn't just believe me eyes at who I saw at the door.

"Hi Lex." the person said while grinning.

Dani POV

Grocery shopping was really stressing me out especially without Lex beside me. I really did miss her, I couldn't wait to get home.

There is something I really need to tell her but I didn't want her to think I'm moving too fast with our relationship.

I have known for a while how much I loved her, but fear has kept me from saying it to her face. She may think it's too early or she may not even feel the same way.

Lately I have just been thinking too much about it, I think she also noticed it but she refused to mention it, making me to tell her at my own time.

As I was paying for the groceries, I decided to call her to let her know I was on my way home.

When I called her, it rang for some time but she didn't pick. Probably she was in the bathroom or kitchen, but that was so unlike her.

No matter where she was, she made sure to pick up her calls. I called again the second time, it went into voicemail.

I was beginning to get worried, that sickening feeling of something bad happening to her fell on me.

I drove really fast to the house hoping nothing was wrong with her while I was also calling her at the same time.

When I got home, the feeling was too strong and I knew she was probably in danger or something was up.

I decided to go through the backdoor into the house to find out what was wrong.

As I got in, I heard voices from the living room. Lex and someone were really in a heated argument and it seemed like the person was really getting on Lex's nerves.

I knew it wasn't Tiff because Tiff had travelled out to say her folks. I moved closer to the door of the kitchen when I heard them really clearer.

"What the fuck are you doing here huh?" Lex angrily asked.

The person she asked just laughed as if Lex was saying nonsense. I felt like punching the person but I wanted to make sure to know who the person was.

"Ohh c'mon babe, I came to take you home. You don't belong here." The person said

What did the person mean by that? Which home is she talking about? Who is she to Lex?

"Which home are you talking about? Is it the one you threw me out from??" Lex replied

Wait- hope it's not the person I'm suspecting of. Because if it is her, she's dead already.

Another chapter guys😙. Who is the person in the house? Who is Dani suspecting the person is?? Questions upon questions to be answered...
Please don't forget to like and comment ❤️