snapped bones

the clock chimes. one chime, two chimes, three chimes- your breath hitches as you count the third chime of the old clock.

four chimes, five chimes, six chimes— you keep counting.

at the thirteenth chime it stops, as you hear a deep, low growl coming from behind you.

you giggle as you slowly but surely get lifted up in the air, as you get turned around, feeling your cheeks heat up when seeing him in front of you.

the man of your dreams, with his thick vines and asymmetrical hands. his bigger left hand, and the human sized right one.

the hole where his nose should be, and his thick indestructible looking skin.

there he stood, right in front of you, making you float in the air.

vecna.

you giggled again, shyly. "hi", you said as your cheeks turned even darker red.

he slowly walked closer towards you, the vines that were attached to the walls now going back to attach themselves on his body.

his oh so sexy body.

there were only a few feet of space left between you and him now. he slowly let you down, but just too high for you to stand up again. your toes barely touching the old, dusty floor.

the floor of the creel house. you had gone there, without any music because you were finally ready to be destroyed by vecna. and you were excited, oh so excited.

you even had a calendar to count down to the big day, and now it was finally happening.

you smiled sheepishly at vecna, filled with excitement, and a slight bit of nervousity.

you could feel your underwear get wet, as you were just admiring vecna's destroyed face and body.

he looked so wonderful, you didn't understand how people could be scared of such a hot creature.

"you're so beautiful darling", vecna growled lowly.

his deep distorted voice made your underwear even wetter, almost as if you had gone swimming with your clothes still on.

vecna rised his beautiful, big left hand higher, to right above your head.

your head fell back as your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you felt a pressure on your bones.

the first bone to give up on the pressure was your right arm, and as the bone broke you couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

you giggled as the bones in your left arm started to become weaker too, and bit your lip as they broke aswell.

your legs were now shaking and your core seemed like it had become an ocean, as the bones in your legs snapped, a loud moan escaped your lips.

before you knew it your jaw was broken and your eyes started to feel like they were being pulled back, to the inside of your brain.

your eyes popped to the inside and before you knew it all of the blood and other liquids in your body dried up.

you died, in the way you had always hoped for.

y'all are so welcome for this LMAOOOO lmk if i should write more of this. i promise i'll have some actual exciting and serious work coming soon, maybe sooner than you might think. (or maybe not lmfao) <3