thirst traps

"bye! i'll see you tomorrow", you said to your best friend, before walking to the opposite direction that your friend was going to.

you couldn't wait to get home, and check if vecna had posted any new tiktoks.

his account was private, and made just for you. you'd check his account whenever you missed him, which was quite often.

you visited the creel house a few times a month, but if you could you'd go there every day.

you even hoped one day you could live with vecna, in his old, half collapsed mansion.

and though the blood stains, that were created when he killed his family, were still in the dusty carpet floor, you thought the house was beautiful.

the cold breeze making the half burned curtains move lightly, seemed cozy to you.

drowned deep in your thoughts about your lover, you walked home.

as soon as you came home, you ran upstairs, threw your bag in a corner of your room and opened tiktok on your phone.

you typed justkilledsomehawkinscitizensfeelinggood._. in your search bar, you memorized the way you had to type his username so clearly, you could do it blindly.

as much as you preferred his old account's username, xoxogirlypopxoxo, in your opinion the new one was genius too.

3 new videos, you giggled excitedly.

you clicked on the most recent one. one hour ago. an edited version of "wap" started playing, as vecna seductively detached the long, thick veins that held him attached to the old walls of his mansion.

he walked to the camera slowly, letting his human sized right hand slide over his torso.

as soon as the video started from the beginning again, you scrolled to the next one.

"i love..."
"me?"
"no, ew.
i love y/n"

the pink text on your screen made you blush and smile sheepishly at your phone.

you could really not wait to see him again, but you'd had to wait another 5 days.

you scrolled down to the last new video, seeing something you didn't expect.

"it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do", vecna's deep voice growled.

"hey baby, i think i wanna marry you." you sighed happily, his voice sounded so good out of your phone speaker, but you couldn't wait to hear it in real live again.

"is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?"

"who cares, baby, i think i wanna marry you."

he had tagged you in the caption, four ring emoji's next to it.

"y/n, i'm home!", your mom yelled.

"hi mom, i'm going out to a friend's house, i'll be back late, so no need to wait with dinner!"

"alright, have fun!", your mom yelled back.

you ran down the stairs, almost taking two steps at a time, you hurried putting your jacket on and left the house.

you technically ran to the creel house, which was around 15 minutes walking away from you.

the serotonin rushed through your body, making you speed up even more.

after 5 intensive minutes of running you finally neared the old, collapsed mansion.

you opened the door, breathing heavily from nervousness, excitement, and the bad condition you sprinted with.

you heard heavy steps on the floor above you, and as you walked inside the floor creaked under your shoes.

"who's there?", vecna's deep voice growled.

"i-it's me daddy", you giggled.

"y/n?", he spoke, with his incredibly deep and seductive voice.

"yes", you giggled as your cheeks turned bright red.

vecna finally walked down all the stairs, and walked towards you slowly, rising you up in the air, knowing you liked that.

"tonight's gonna be fun."

i know it's absolutely horrible, ANYWAY ty to my friends for helping me out with this lmfao, hope you enjoyed this beautiful piece of art, written by me.
<3