date night

it was finally saturday night, the night you had been waiting for all week. it was the night you and your boyfriend vecna had planned a date.

he would cook for the both of you, and after dinner you'd be watching movies for the rest of the night.

after getting ready, you called a taxi to come pick you up and bring you to the old, half collapsed mansion that was your boyfriends.

you rang the doorbell, your knees becoming weak from how nervous, but also very excited, you were.

"hey sexy", you heard his deep, raspy voice say as the door in front of you had opened and your eyes were met with the man of your dreams.

his veins looked even thicker than t8he last time you had seen him, and his left hand seemingly had grown, while the right one had shrunk.

"y/n?", he asked.
"yes?", you mumbled in response, still admiring the attractive creature in front of you.

"i asked if you wanted something to drink."
"oh yeah, i'll have water please. what's for dinner?", you asked to make small talk while following his big body inside and into the kitchen.

"i made pasta pesto, just how you like it!", he said, smiling proudly.

you smiled and stepped closer, reaching out to caress the thick veins on his arms while looking up at him lovingly.

he was much taller than you, but it honestly really excites you. just seeing his big tall body was enough to turn you on, and make you want all of him.

"did you see the new tiktoks i posted for you?", vecna grinned as he handed you your plate and guided you to the dining table.

"yes daddy... it was wonderful, i reqatched it many times. thank you", you said as you took a bite.

"oh my... this is amazing. you're such a good cook, daddy. thank you for making dinner."

after dinner you got to decide what movie to watch, so you picked charlie & the chocolate factory.

after putting the movie on, vecna layed down and pulled you on top of him and into his arms.

you smiled as soon as you felt his sticky veins again, you had longed for the feeling for a whole week.

around 30 minutes into the movie, vecna fell asleep so you kissed his veiny cheek, whispered him an "i love you" and closed your eyes, drifting off to a peaceful sleep in your lover's arms.

prxttyy_shin i'm so sorry :') YOU ASKED I TRIED TO DELIVER LMAO ENJOY
(i'm aware this is crap but shhh)