18

The sword lodged itself into the top of a tree, and Zabuza appeared on top of it, facing away from us.

"Zabuza Momochi, rouge ninja of the village hidden in the mist." Kakashi stated.

Naruto then began to charge, but I quickly grabbed the back of his collar, pulling him back.

"Naruto," Kakashi began, not taking his eyes off of Zabuza, "stay back, your getting in the way."

"Huh!? But why!?" Naruto complained.

"He's not like the other ninja from before, he's on a whole nother level." Kakashi explained. Now Naruto didn't move.

"If he's my opponent, I'll need this," Kakashi stated, reaching up to uncover his left eye. The three others gasped at the revealing.

"Kakashi of the sharingan, did I get that right?" Zabuza asked. Sasuke became alert, looking towards Kakashi.

"Now quick, manji formation, protect the bridge builder. And don't get involved in this fight." Kakashi states. I immediately jump infront of the bridge builder, everyone else just stands around.

What? I can't not follow orders, especially in a stressful situation like this.

"Sharingan, sharingan, everyone is talking about it, but will someone please tell me what it is!?" Naruto asks. Sasuke takes it upon himself to inform him.

Honestly, at least you remembered your manners, but right now really isn't a time for a lesson.

I'll be honest, I tuned out for a while. Only to tune back in when everyone moved quickly, well not really quickly, but as quick as they can to protect the bridge builder. Ah, now your listening to the team captains orders... how pleasant.

Zabuza grabbed his sword, seemingly teleporting over to the water to build up his technique.

"Water," I mumbled for Kakashi and my team to hear. They all immediately turned over to it, the other three immediately calling out what I saw. Zabuza began gathering a lot of chakra.

"Hidden mist," I called out before he could even begin. These call outs are mainly for Kakashi, but who really cares.

I mean seriously, if there were a time for you to fight it would be right now, while he's gathering chakra to impare your vision.

Whatever, not my fight.

"Hidden mist jutsu!" Zabuza called out, a thick mist unfolding throughout the area.

"He vanished!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Sensei!" Sakura called out.

"Stay on gaurd, this is Zabuza Momochi, ex lead Assassin of the mist, and master of the silent killing technique. And the sharingan can't fully neutralize it." Kakashi states, successfully scaring them.

Of course, I know where Zabuza is. I can sense him flawlessly. But that would be a rather suspicious thing to say. Besides, I rather not stray from cannon for this fight.

"Besides, if we fail we'll only loose our lives," Kakashi said nonchalantly.

"How could you say that!?" Sakura screeched.

Cause he's a depressed bitch. Besides...

"Dying for your village is in the job tital of being a shinobi. If your not prepared to die, or see death, you should drop out of the force." I stated matter of factly. She didn't like that, at all. But she kept her mouth shut for now, knowing it's not the right time.

"The mist just keeps getting thicker and thicker!" Naruto pointed out.

"The land of waves is surrounded by ocean. The swirling mist is always present," Tazuna states.